3.2 Let's Go on a WebQuest!

1. What did I learn about mobile apps?

I learned quite a bit about mobile apps. First, I now understand how prolific and popular they are, consumed on a massive scale. Also, I learned about the difference between a native, hybrid, and web-based app.

1. How did my English improve by completing this webquest?
    How did my English improve? Well, I can somewhat see what a specific verb, adverb, adjective, and nouns are in each sentence, which I could not do before.

2. What new words did I learn (use context clues or a dictionary to find the meaning of new words)?
    Middleware (No context clues, looked up definition): a computer software that provides services to software applications beyond those available from the operating system. Many such technical terms I learned from reading the wiki on the subject.

Hello “singhchemtech”!
I need help, please be so kind to give me information about the “3.2 Let’s Go on a WebQuest! task”? I finished this task and I am not able to share my reflect about the app according to the Acadamy’s request. I don’t see any link which moves me to this topic.
Thanks you,
I am looking forward to your reply!
Gabi

p.s.: I think I will share my task here.

What did I learn about mobile apps?

I learned that the Mobil apps were originally offered for general productivity and information retrieval, including email, calendar, contacts, the stock market and weather information. Nowadays, there are huge number of APP in several professional area eg. healthcare, media, schools…I read from the given links that there are various APP store next to the well-known Google Play Store and the Apple’s App Store as like Amazon Appstore, BlackBerry World or Samsung Apps.

How did my English improve by completing this webquest?

• by the artile and the wiki notes reading and the unknown words defining, synonys searching

What new words did I learn (use context clues or a dictionary to find the meaning of new words)?

• bundled – pack up : He quickly bundled/ pack up his clothes.

• eliminate – synonyms: remove, stop, end, destroy, terminate

• complimentary programs – free programs

• complementary – free, gratis