3.2: Putting Ideas Together

Share your “It Says, I Say, And So” responses and respond to your classmates’ posts.

8 Likes

The author talked about the revolution and evolution of computer from world war II till 21st century. The rapid changes and mountainous growth in the computer evolution has not yet seen half of what is in stock, I believe computer would grow to a point of unimaginable height. So, everyone should brace themselves and get ready for the pace and ride.

4 Likes

It says, “early computers were only conceived as calculating devices”.
I say, computer’s versatility is rapidly increasing.
So, computers are useful because they are time consuming.

7 Likes

It says computers are first used for calculations
I say computers do more than calculations.
So, computers are saving man’s time

4 Likes

It says ballpen is very useful in our life. iI say the blue pen is most people using in their life. So, if in our life we do not have a pen that would be trouble.

1 Like

The author says to improve your vocabulary quickly, make an effort to learn at least one new word every single day.But to me, the simple tool for building vocabulary is sharpening your overall sense with synonyms and antonyms in your writings. So,we can essential tool to improve vocabulary use new words,read everyday and learn the roots of words.

1 Like

The revolution of people, according to Albert Einstein, came from the apes. According to my further research about this certain topic, I have given an idea that this theory was the most believable theory of all theories indicated on the internet. So, nevertheless, whether is theory is true or not, we cannot remove the fact that we came from a certain thing that no one could ever give a fact.

3 Likes

It say’s that education are very important
and I say that we can be a better person if we study hard.and say so knowledge we earn can be use in our daily lives

3 Likes

The article describes how computers have an evolution throughout the years and how important technology in our lives . From a calcualtaion tool when first used to a whole revolution in the modern way .

5 Likes

It says that in the early years, computers were only used as calculating devices like abacus. As time passes, due to technology advancement the computer was developed into sophisticated electrical machines where you can do almost anything.
I say that computers nowadays are not only limited in one operation which is to solve mathematical problems but also allowing people to be entertained by watching videos, communicate with people around the world, learn different courses, and many more.
And so, it is really clear that in the next few years, the form of computers will be much more advanced and will have more to offer for people to make life more convenient.

2 Likes

To protect our community from covic 19

1 Like

1-It says: Early computers were only conceived as calculating devices.
2- I say : Computers totally changer our daily life in different fields.
3- So: Computers play a vital role in our daily lives as it called Electronic brain.

1 Like

Author said the technology was evolved since the early 20th century ,i say it was a great event when we have passed from the analogique to numerique technologie , and so i believe digital Revolution has bring a lot of the good to humanitie :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Man has always dreamed of some device to help him to lighten the burden of his endeavors. So he invented the computer;a device,after being invented,developped,and perfected,can do extreme complex activities,teach,and even entertain.

1 Like

It says, “karim sits down in the baby chair”.
I say, “baby chairs are not very big because they are for babies”.
So, “he is too heavy for it and it breaks”.

3 Likes

It says - Dogs have always been close to people
I say - During numerous wars dogs helped people to survive
And so - Dogs are extremely helpful for people

2 Likes

In this reading author describes the revolutionary development of the history of Computer. Before reading this I knew little bit about the history of Computer.

2 Likes

It’s say that COVID-19 has infect 1million person in whole world …

And I say every one in this world should take care and stay in home so we can get past this epidemic.

2 Likes

İt says we must practice spor every morning
I say i practise spor because it keeps my weight consistent. So spor is vere useful

1 Like

It suggests about the Modern Industrialization of Computer and it’s development from calculators to microcomputers. Indeed, smartphones have made our life easier. Furthermore, we can visit the world in just one click!

1 Like