ARTH 101 Discussion Topic 1: Exposure to Art

arth101

I have been drawing since I was two years old Well, it’s oxygen for me I am now 16 years old and everyone is impressed with my drawings They call me Da Vinci because I love mathematics too What I can say in the end is that your exposure to art is a beginning It is already your first stage even before you open your eyes to this worldIt would be in my opinion that if the silent manga read, it would prove that painting is a unified language In the end we do not live without art, which is what binds us in the end The artist never despairs that he always finds solutions He sees life in his style, his bright and wide imagination He creates for himself his own world to unleash his imagination
Nor did I ever study the art I see as part of happiness because it is not available in our sorry learning program

My first real exposure to art in the traditional sense, was during my Freshman year of high school. I attended a Performing Arts school, so we were encouraged to paint, create our own prints, and learn to get familiar with expression through art. We often draw inspiration from famous artists whose work spoke to us in one way or another. The first famous painting I attempted to recreate during this time, was Picasso’s “The Old Man & The Guitar”. I just felt instantly connected to the painting. And I’ve gained a real appreciation for art ever since.

Sono stata esposta all’arte dalla mia famiglia.
Disegno e scrivo, uso le matite e colori, ma ultimamente dipingo anche.

I grew up taking youth art classes at the Minneapolis Institute of Art. My parents were also collectors of paintings and sculptures they found on travels so art was very prominent in my life.

my prior exposure to visual art is just by personal explorations I’ve always appreciated visual arts and music I believe that works of art are not only in museums but literally everywhere around us all we have to do is listen well and look closely , my brother draw sometimes maybe it encouraged me when I was young to give it a try I tried and I found that’s my real passion, I joined the school art classes made painting which joined competitions and things like this… I do make art but I consider myself as a bigger I draw, paint sometimes, write stories and poems in both Arabic and English my audience is just me sometimes I show my few friends but not everything I make.

Mother was an accomplished Artist. I personally have always found interest in both fine art, and abstract sketches.