Academy Home | Student Dashboard

As politician what can we do to stop Isis terrorism

As politicians guys what can we do stop Isis terrorism

Mind our own business, get out of the Middle East, become energy independent, and stay neutral in world conflicts. None of this will ever happen, so ISIS and other terrorist groups like it will continue to act against the US.

After Arab Spring, U.S. and another Western countries concerned with the Middle Eastern situation too deeply. It must be difficult for the United States to continue taking a neutral position while the autocracy of the Arab countries have collapsed, and their society, economy is under the deep confusion

لابد من التفكير بوعي وعقل سليم لادراك الامور كافه

Google Translate says this is “To be thinking consciously sound mind and to realize all the things.” While I like “Realize all the things!” I’m pretty sure the translation is incorrect. Any clues for us who don’t speak Arabic?

Well I do not agree totally with you Morgan, as to fighting and challenging the

terrorism, we may not leaving the region where they all come from. we must

increasing our efforts and capabilities first, and then launch an full-scale

campaign against every terrorism compound there. as we might settle down

with some matters, including challenging the bad situations of the people in

the Third world, and help to establish a democracies regimes wich

respected the human rights and all the races .

I think to stop a terorrism we have to study the mind-set of the people who are found in such inhuman activities,then we can dealt with them mentaly,phsycologically,spiritully and reliously. Thank you

I think Morgan is right in one way by saying "mind our business, however, it is not because we are not minding our business that brought in terrorists. You need to ask why ISIS or the new trend of terrorism, who the terrorists are? Just like Rousseau wanted to understand in the first place why inequality, so should we as politicians, why terrorism? You should know that colonialism is terrorism and invasion of other people’s countries with lies is also terrorism. So, here I agree with you about minding our business. ISIS did not come from somewhere else than from those you expected to fight them. I will say, that the only way to do away with terrorists is by bringing morals into politics. The politicians of today are professional liars, I see them as reprobates. they represent what the scripture that says
"Matthew 15:8-9New International Version (NIV)

8 “‘These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
9 They worship me in vain;
their teachings are merely human rules.
When they seek your votes they say all sorts of nice things while inside their hearts they weren’t ready to do those things

“You need to ask why ISIS or the new trend of terrorism, who the terrorists are?”
Indeed, and thank you.

If you think back a bit, terrorism hasn’t always been the driving force of everything. Looking carefully at the events of 9/11 provides some hints.

About a month after 9/11 we were told:
“We must speak the truth about terror. Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th, malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists themselves, away from the guilty.” (George W. Bush: UN General Assembly, November 10, 2001).

Note how, delivered by the President, and so presumably the supreme representative of truth and trust, innuendo neatly transforms the essential activity of conspiracy theories - posing questions –into malicious lies, while simultaneously directing attention to the terrorists, who, by unstated appeal to the doctrine of American exceptionalism, must be ‘others’. At the time of that statement, less than a month after the tragedy, it was, of course, already ‘widely known’ that those ‘others’ were a ruthless band who lived in caves in a far off lawless land characterized by mystery and intrigue, because we were told that’s who they were within hours of the attacks, but it had to be hammered home. The faithful nonstop repetition of that story by the mainstream media for weeks thereafter certified and secured its ‘truth’. That whole exercise is a masterpiece of propaganda, and its crowning jewel is Bush’s statement. Conspiracy theorists have become liars.

Thus, the strange notion of War on Terror had been spawned, but its direction needed some guidance, so the government conveniently framed debate about the War on Terror as one that centers on an existential threat and pointed at Saddam.

“The problem here is that there will always be some uncertainty about how quickly Saddam can acquire nuclear weapons. But we don’t want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud.” [Condoleezza Rice (September 8, 2002) – Secretary of State during the G.W. Bush administration].

Of course, in accordance with the principle that selective silence is one of the most powerful instruments of propaganda, what wasn’t mentioned was that plans for war against Iraq were in place well before 9/11.

A vast amount of independent research into the destruction of the three steel framed high rise buildings at the World Trade Center has exposed the NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) investigation of that event as a sham.

Most people in the US have swallowed the Kool-Aid, as the saying goes, and so dutifully accept, for example, that temporary suspension of the laws of physics accounts for the collapse of Building 7 on 9/11. Throughout the past 16 years all government policy innovations of significance, both domestic and foreign, ultimately appeal to 9/11 for justification. Our ‘representative government’ has been completely compromised.

If you have been unaware of any of what I have just written here, please do some research.

This is all very worrying.

The best thing to do in order to stop terorisim is to seek the root cause of terrorism.
I do extremely believe once we identify the root cause then solution will be easier to arrive at

“Speak softly and carry a big stick” Teddy Roosevelt.

The US Should whenever possible allow the middle East to handle their own affairs and engage in diplomacy. When we are attacked we should defend ourselves and respond in kind.

I always ask myself if terrorism is real and Terrorist are working in isolation and out of government or its a creation of Governments to criminalize certain groups of people in order to carryout any intended action against them.

By trying to establish their motive and their method of operations , terrorist only carryout attacks on innocent civilians and course wide spread terror in the world and use the media to spread their aim of creating in coursing fear across the Globe. However, the media is controlled by government and to be kin in how the news about terrorists are dispensed , will leave more questions than answers. It always leaves a lot of uncertainty in the mind of the masses. More importantly, looking at the extent at which this terrorist are operating and their size, you wonder how they raise the fund to carryout all their opinions and how they pay for all their worldwide criminal activities, networks and cells so successfully until hey can defeat a seating governments without the assistance of any major financial bodies.
Usually crime incidents are investigated right after it happens to establish the persons behind the act and their motives for currying out the criminal activities. Government are always so fast in attributing incidents to a groups of terrorists before they have conducted a serious investigation into the matter. One wonders the reasons for this hast conclusion that comes before investigating into the incidents, but why this fast conclussion as an act of terror is made without establishing the motive and those behind the act. Why dragging the names of innocent men and women are associated to incident and mass actions against those same civilians already oppressed by the action of the terrorists punished and create more fear in them . Looking so deeply into the world terror, I tend to think that the most important thing is, let Government be one to protect and not to create terrorist to carry attacks against innocent people.

To stop terrorism we must look at the root cause of terrorism.
The first and foremost thing is to know what terrorism is because many people don’t really understand the real definition of terrorism.
Once we could figure out what terrorism is then we will understand as to how it can be stop.