This article will help you to get started on your course after you enroll.
Saylor Academy courses are self-paced, so you can begin anytime and work according to your own schedule.
All of the learning materials you will need are provided in the course.
Good to know
- There are no start dates. You can begin right away.
- There are no end dates. Take as long as you need to finish.
- You can start any course without an account.
How to start your lessons for a course
Enroll in your course.*
Read through the Course Introduction and the Syllabus.
Click into Unit 1 of your course – you will find a short introduction to the unit, a list of learning outcomes, and links to the first learning activities.
* You can access most course content without creating an account or enrolling in a course. You can try out any course to see if it meets your needs before you enroll.
See an example
- Enroll in a course
- Navigate your course [soon]
- Track your course progress [soon]
Was this article helpful to you?
- Not Helpful