Academy Home | Student Dashboard

BUS203: Unit 7 Discussion

bus203

Where in the world would you most like to work, and what kinds of marketing projects would you like to be involved with? What useful employment resources and job leads did you find in your research for this unit? Based on your studies in this unit, what words of advice would you offer to someone just starting out in a marketing career? What social networks do you currently participate in and why? What benefits do these social networks offer? How might networking help improve your own career goals? Posting and responding to the discussion questions in the forums should take you approximately five hours to complete.

As of right now, I do not have a preference to where I want to work. I am currently working in an early childhood education program and taking courses to learn more about business and this industry. Marketing projects are all around me like church, childcare, university, job openings, and education. I believe that having a better understanding about marketing in my workplace will help me understand more and able to connect with my family and school partnerships. If I had to participate in a marketing project, I would like projects that involved families and children. Not only children, but involvement with youth and their interaction with our church and promoting more activities for them. I want to build our youth program and connection with our community.

Looking online, there are many different employment resources, but I am not interested in finding anything right now. I do have helpful information to look back on when I look for a new job. These websites are knowledgeable and easy to use when it comes down to it.

If I had to give someone advice, I would say that building a community in your business and in your network, you need to have patience and ready to listen to others. There is no “I” in team and we need to coach and mentor people who are working with us. Everyone learns in different ways and do not be afraid to try those other communication styles. Provide and give feedback to your team and let them know they matter.

Social networks can be beneficial when you are on them consistently. I am on only a few of them because of my friends and connections with other people around the world. I am on Linked In and Facebook. Linked In is a slow process for me because I have been in school and have not had much time to update it. Once I finish school, I will update my information and try to connect with more people. I think that these social networks can endorse my skills to other people. I have not had much impact on Linked In yet, but hopefully doors will open more for it. My personal goals, can be re-evaluated when I am on my social networking pages. I can fix, update, and add words to enhance my job and goals.

I was worked in a small finance company, that is why taking courses to learn more about business I believe that having a better understanding of marketing in my workplace will help me understand more and able to connect with partnerships.

I can work in part of the world but I would love to work in Uganda. The projects i would be like to be involved in finance / Accounting Sections. It can be in any company or bank. In this unit the employment leads i were professional networking so as to connect with different people and can learn a lot of ideas and also opportunities. Also resources for career development for example internships, sights for jobs and offering to volunteer. Also there is hope for skilled marketers to grow in the projections.

The advice I would give some one who is starting marketing career is that first and foremost they should always look at the customer as their boss. Meeting the customer needs and demands should be one of the priority thing and Also to be good listeners. When there are quarries from the customer to listen pay attention and to discuss with the customer what their expections are and to look for the possible solutions how to solve the problems. To also to see the best way how the company can brand and market their product in the market place so as to position them selves from the competitors. Also to set certain goals for themselves as a person to meet.
I like online networks for example Facebook, Tweeta, Linked, You tube and many others. Why I participate in them is many people are using online services from almost all parts of the world and it makes the long distance shorter, I can tell some one liked or not liked some posts and I can be able to take of who viewed, who liked and who did not like.

The networking can improve my career goals through networking I can make friends with people with the same profession and we can share ideas and make references for employment and also companies and people can get information about you and you can use it to market your self.

I can live and work anywhere in the world,so long there’s security guarantee. I’d like to embark on wealth creation project ,amongst pastor and missionary’s wives ,by establishing .

i would love to work in the gulf countries and i like to work in the real estate market field. i Think it is an interesting field where i can meet people of every levels.
i think the online websites is a great employment resources and everyone can use it and find the informations that he needs,

the advice i would give to someone will be that the Credibility is very important for your success, nowadays people will buy from the company that have Credibility, also i would say teamwork is very important.
the social networks that i currently participates is Instagram, snapchat and facebook.
it is very helpful in the business as its easy to spread any information everywhere around the world. and do advertising internationally

Hello
Primo I would like to work everywhere I can work for Europe as I can work in Africa or America or any other place on the world but I have one condition having fairness and caring and professional development.
Best marketing projext I would enjoy working in is to work for developing E products and next generation products that contain innovation creation and artificial intelligence
I found Linked In is better place to find new adds
What I can advice is to be aware about new concepts of marketing and the new approach because marketing having a lots off changing and eras from 4 P’s to the dynamic sets and the discipline business so keep updated
Bet networking way is to join organisations and events and tweet regularly and have a professional
networking through Linked-In

Where in the world would you most like to work, and what kinds of marketing projects would you like to be involved with? What useful employment resources and job leads did you find in your research for this unit? Based on your studies in this unit, what words of advice would you offer to someone just starting out in a marketing career? What social networks do you currently participate in and why? What benefits do these social networks offer? How might networking help improve your own career goals? Posting and responding to the discussion questions in the forums should take you approximately five hours to complete.

I would love to work for a big firm within the US. My dream career is to work with a large marketing team, bringing an offering to life. I currently partake in social media to stay connected to family, friends and the companies that I love. Networking would improve my career goals by introducing me to people already in the industry who can help point me in the right direction.

I would love to work in Uganda in Managerial senior positions of Finance, Marketing Economics and Human Resource. I currently partake in social media to stay connected to family, friends and the companies that I love. Networking would improve my career goals by introducing me to people already in the industry who can help point me in the right direction.

The advice I would give someone who is starting marketing career is that first and foremost they should always look at the customer as their boss. Meeting the customer needs and demands should be one of the priority things and also be a good listener in order to grasp all the details and finding solutions to those problems or challenges. Contributing to the company in terms of branding and marketing their products and services.

I like online networks for example Facebook, Tweeter, LinkedIn, You tub and Google+. Many people are using online services from almost all parts of the world and it makes the long distance shorter, I can tell someone liked or not liked some posts and I can be able to know who viewed, who liked and who did not like.

The networking can improve my career goals through networking, by making friends with people of the same profession and we can share ideas and make references for employment, knowing companies, different cultures of people and also to market myself and my future goals.