BUS208 Discussion | 9.3.1 - The Future of Management

bus208

Reflect on the article that you have just read about the future of management.

• Is there a balance of management styles being used in your workplace?

• Are older methods being implemented, or are newer methods being embraced?

Share your thoughts on these questions below. This is a good opportunity to respond to what others have written and seek feedback on your own contribution to the discussion.

BUS208: Unit 9.3 Future management

Reflect on the article that you have just read about the future of management. Is there a balance of management styles being used in your workplace? Are older methods being implemented, or are newer methods being embraced?

Both of my jobs use old and new methods into their business because we have accreditation happening at both places. We have our guidelines and rules to follow from our licensing department. With accreditation, there is more paperwork and rules to follow and change at our center and in our classrooms. I think there is a balance of both methods in my work places. The knew early childhood regulations and rules will set us apart from other centers who are not accredited. Hopefully, we will grow more in numbers in our future and keep our business going.

I think Managment can become day by day improved, big and getting high standard. Always came new method and ideas from Managers to Manage the Management of the people’s Firms.

Saeed

Yes there is a balance of management styles.
Newer methods are being embraced in my workplace, because it is much easier.

Hello,
To the first question I would say "Yes there is a balance of management styles being used in my workplace. As we have different people managing different departments so is the management style different. Everyone who is a manager uses a management style He/She is comfortable with.
To the second question, I would say newer methods are being embraced.