BUS210: Discussions

Kindly share your comments here

1 Like

Kindly discuss your experience with BUS210 here.

Hello. I have been really struggling with this course. Out of 48 credits completed so far with online courses, this is the only one I have failed - and I have failed it TWICE!

And on top of that - after studying my butt off for the retake and using nearly the whole 2 hours to go over every question, I got a 56%! I was devastated. (First time I got a 65%). I found the questions to be very vague and not very representative of the course material. The majority of the questions seemed either subjective or - in most cases - had multiple answers that seemed to satisfy the criteria of the question.

I don’t want to fail the 3rd time and be forever banned from passing this course. Does anybody have some suggestions on how to study for this final, because I can’t seem to find a lot of this information in the course material, and on the test review I cannot see which answer was correct on the ones I got wrong.

1 Like

Have you passed yet? I assume you were referring to the direct credit exam. You can take the certificate exam every week with no worries.

1 Like

hello. I am new to this course. I am looking for someone who just started taking the course, so that we can be study partners

1 Like

Hello. Have you taken the cert exam as well as the transfer exam? I’m wondering if both tests are similar or even pull from the same question pool…if you have any insight I would appreciate it. Thanks!