BUS300 Unit 4 and PRDV304 Discussion

Choosing suppliers for your supply chain is often a challenge. Do you put all your eggs in one basket or look to fulfill your needs through multiple vendors? Using the information provided over choosing a good supplier, apply the criteria to the purchase of a new car. Discuss your answers to the following questions: Is the quality good, is the vendor reliable, does the vendor have a favorable reputation, is the company easy to work with? Based on your answers, which of the vendor would be your choice? Why?

1 Like

I would choose the vendor which is best

In fact as I look back to when I purchased my first car, I did in go through the process for proper procurement. I sought out vendors that were reliable and had established reputations and recommendations. The quality and cost of the vehicles they had is what I examined next. My choice finally came down to the service benefits and safety features of the car. I paid more than what I would have for a different model but I chose safety and reliable and might I say excellent customer service which came in handy in the end.

Once quality and reliability checked out, i would go with easiest to work with over reputation. In order of importance; quality, reliability, compatibility, then reputation.

Firstly, I’d access all the attributes of the vendor in tandem with quality, reliability, pricing and professionalism.

This is a good opportunity to learn and discuss. H
However, I believe that the vendor must be reliable enough, good reputaionand I will make sure he is an easy going g with guy

I would look for a supplier with good quality product, reliable, good reputation and easy to work with.

As per needs, I may choose to fulfill my requirement through multiple vendors but without compromising with quality of products, vendor reputation and reliability.

We must first determine the need, by answering the following questions:
What are my needs? How many kilometers will I travel? What space is needed? …
According to my needs, I deduce the criteria for choosing my car vendor.
In any case, the vendors must have a favorable reputation, reliable, good quality of product and service.