Academy Home | Student Dashboard

BUS303 expired ACE credit?

Hello!

According to the “Saylor Direct Credit Courses” list, BUS303 is no longer eligible for college transfer credit, and its ACE expired in November, 2019. A number of other courses have also expired at the same time. The notes suggest a timeframe “during the week of January 11 through January 15”. Those days do fall on a Monday-Friday in 2021. Is this the correct timeframe for when this course (and others) will be re-evaluated?

Thank you!

Hello! Yes, that course will be re-evaluated this month. But we of course can not guarantee that ACE approves them and even if they do, then it might take ACE a few weeks to make the recommendations public on their site. So do take that into consideration in making your plans.

Thank you, this is exactly what I needed to know and is extremely helpful to me in my decision-making. Since multiple courses are on this list, might I suggest a sticky topic for others that have this same question?

Thank you again!

Sure, we can do that!

Hello,
I was just wondering if there was any update on this course and when it will be available for credit? I noticed ACE website update course to 2023 but it currently only available for certificate on Saylor.
-Thank you!