Academy Home | Student Dashboard

BUS403 help, etc

Has anyone taken BUS403? I do not see any discussions about it here.

Thanks

Alas, no discussions yet, although there may be some lurkers or others who plan to take it soon. If you run into trouble, tag me (@seanconnor) or send us an email at www.saylor.org/contact

No, I’m just learning how to use the decision

Sorry, I have not taking that yet

I just completed this course, very lengthy. I’ve already failed the final exam twice. I came on here looking for help as well. I study and study and study but I just can’t pass this exam

One suggestion I like to give for study/revision is to looks for key words or phrases from the tricky exam questions on our search page: www.saylor.org/search

For example, if I were confused about the “marketing mix” I would search for that phrase or “four parts of marketing mix”, etc., then look through the most promising results.

Another approach to this is to use a Google search trick:

Type site:saylor.org (no spaces) and then your search terms into the Google search box. E.g. site:saylor.org marketing mix

For some of our textbooks, using site:saylordotorg.github.io will work.

Our search page, the first link above, allows you to control whether you are searching everything or just textbooks.

It’s definitely work, but less labor intensive than trying to guess where in a course or textbook to find what you are looking for.