Chap 2 Verbal Communication

comm001

1. In what ways do you define yourself as a person? What kinds of definitions do you have for yourself? What do
    you think would happen if you changed some of your self-definitions?

I define myself as a humble patient man the definitions i have for myself would be: Selfless ,Humble, Happy. Honestly if my definition was changed i wouldn’t feel no different just grateful

1. How do advances in technology impact verbal communication? What are some examples?

The advances made it possible to transfer documents from one place to another, allowing uniformity of languages over long distances. Examples are : The spread of the internet , Sending emails and chatting.

1. How does popular culture impact our verbal communication? What are some examples?

Visual modes of communication .Some examples are : teaching styles and the places we value as sources of our information.

1. When you use text messages or email, are you formal or informal? infromal

In what ways do you define yourself as a person? What kinds of definitions do you have for yourself? What do
you think would happen if you changed some of your self-definitions?
~ Me as a person, I would just say am a great father. Dedicated. I think I would lose my safe as a person and the ride that am on.
How do advances in technology impact verbal communication? What are some examples?
~The advances made it possible to transfer documents into great word; corrective grandma, spell check along with sentence structure. For example I ask the kids in my school how do they write their papers? What is your format; the kids replied that they talk in there phone and the phone will write it for them.
How does popular culture impact our verbal communication? What are some examples?
~Visual modes of communication. examples are : teaching styles and telephone , internet the places we value as sources of our information.
When you use text messages or email, are you formal or informal? informal
~Informal am old school still like face to face but will use massaging if have to