COMM 411: Unit 3 discussion

1. What are some of the key publics you have worked with, or plan to work with, in your professional communications?

I currently work very closely with the owner of Kinesthetic Learners at Play daycare and childcare center. She has another center in another city other than her current one and she plans to open other locations, i too have plans to open a daycare post undergrad graduation.

1. What useful websites and tools did you find in your investigation of research resources?

I used some childcare services websites and also the state county schools website to look at different child care providers.

1. What nations and cultures have you worked with? How are they different and similar to one another?

I have worked closely with hispanic families that are similar to one another in lanaguage of course but some very different from each other physically.

What are some of the key publics you have worked with, or plan to work with, in your professional communications?
~Am working as a high school basketball coach, understanding what it takes and the time you have to put in with the kids, is rewarding. Not only about the game or how you play it; mostly its about making some young people understand that hard work it in everyday life. rich with money or rich with dreams. This is way future me will be a college basketball coach, not only can I relate to young man; right before they enter in life on their own, helping them understand and be ready for anything.
What useful websites and tools did you find in your investigation of research resources?
~I looked on indeed along with other websites about college coaching jobs and I meat all qualifications but one. My degree something that is in process.
What nations and cultures have you worked with? How are they different and similar to one another?
~I have worked with Hispanic families, similar in language ,dance, alone with religious. But also different on how the practice and teach siblings and children.