Communication: Unit 2 Discussion

comm411

1.What seems to be the most important aspects of preparing a public relations plan? According to the (PRSA), The Public Relations Society of America, Effective public relations should encompass the following:_

•Anticipating, analyzing and interpreting public opinion, attitudes, and issues that might impact the operations and plans of an organization.
•Counseling management at all levels in an organization with regard to policy decisions, courses of action, and communications.
•Researching, conducting, and evaluating, on a continuing basis, programs of action and communication to achieve the informed public understanding necessary to success of an organization’s aims.
•Planning and implementing the organization’s efforts to influence or change public policy.

2.Which marketing concepts may especially apply to effective public relations campaigns? Through public relation events from the modules introduced in unit 2, “Modules and Approaches to Public Relations”.

Module 2: Public Relation Events
Much of public relations is getting people to notice you. You want the public’s attention and the media’s coverage. How do you do that? Sometimes directly, through media campaigns. Sometimes through clever use of circumstances, such as staged events or publicity stunts — some call them “magnet events” — they attract attention, like a magnet. There is no fail proof “how-to” on how to get media and public attention. You have to have an intuitive sense as opportunities present themselves.

3.If you are undertaking your own public relations campaign currently or in the future, please share any aspects of your planning process. I personally would hire a marketing team to help me through the planning process to ensure I’m taking the proper steps and actions to successfully run a public relations campaign.

1.What seems to be the most important aspects of preparing a public relations plan? According to the (PRSA), The Public Relations Society of America, Effective public relations should encompass the following?
Researching, conducting, and evaluating, on a continuing basis, programs of action and communication to achieve the informed public understanding necessary to success of an organization’s aims.
2~Which marketing concepts may especially apply to effective public relations campaigns? Through public relation events from the modules introduced in unit 2, “Modules and Approaches to Public Relations”
Much of the PR events is to be a standout; to have the media and the public notice you. That may be hard but for a good PR it should not. You what all the coverage you what to have the best and newest store at the event. You are the “magnet events” with a “how to” on getting all the media attention.
3~If you are undertaking your own public relations campaign currently or in the future, please share any aspects of your planning process?
While i have no PR process but if i was i would have a marketing team that job is but pray on the emotions of the public and the media. Something like a location café helping save animals in the location area, along with food homes and hair cuts. For the media gift begs and knowing who is there. by name.