Create a Comparison Outline

In this practice exercise, sketch a comparison outline for your essay topic from the perspective of a comparison essay. The topic is:

"How does my selected activity or characteristic affect success in an Internet-based college course?"

What topics would you be comparing, and why? Think also about how you would adapt your claim according to these comparisons.

Time Management my topic for discussion as to how important it is to have your time maintained to be successful in online courses vs. just swinging it.

1 Planing ahead - keeping a schedule

A. Distractions- avoid distractions, quiet place to do assignments.
2 Likes

Aging for developing technology affects internet-based college courses, here are some reasons:

• Aging, the technology is developing so fast .the software updates every now and then, a lot different application that need to figure out
  • internet connection
  • Time-management
    How will you adapt?
    -learn the technology,
  • use google
    -ask help ,join community groups
  • balance your life
2 Likes

The Internet is more of a concept than an actual tangible entity, and it relies on a physical infrastructure that connects networks to other networks.
Organization ahead - persist in a schedule

1 Like

How does good time management affect success in an internet-based college course?

Taking the extra time to review the syllabus in detail and estimate how much time you will need to complete each section and assignment will may seem like a waste of time but will definitely pay off in the long run.

Taking the extra time:

Point 1: You can make a plan so you know you have the time to finish everything

Point 2: You will know you have enough time review and be accurate

Point 3: You will not stressed be jammed at the end

Jumping right into the course:

Point 1: The time it takes to review the syllabus and make a plan can be used on actually doing an assignment

Point 2: I’ll take my chances that I’ll have enough time

Point 3: I work better under pressure

1 Like