CUST 104 1.2 Exercise

1. Draw what you think communication looks like
    Agent ->talks/listens -> customer
    Customer ->talks/listens->agent
    It’s a complex circle.

2. 3 environmental cues- location, dress and lighting i can see how they would affect communication by: location- if the setting is in a hotel conference room or in a board meeting room, those are two different areas on how one would talk; dress- if the setting prefers for casual dress more than formal it would show the setting as more relaxed; lighting- i can see of the lights were dimmer in a room then if one was in a spotlight on stage, a person would act differently.

3. Context influences my communication on depending who i am talking to. The friends i have i would talk different to, then if i was talking to a social worker. Those are 2 different language context.

4. To design the perfect date, i would choose a local but secluded area with local food and in an evening or twilight setting with christmas light to create a glow.

5. Could not find two people talking that weren’t toddlers.(i am a stay at home parent)

6. I can see situations of where all 8 components would be used or seen. But due to situation(see #5) unable to complete.

Draw what you think communication looks like
~Agent ->talks/listens -> customer
Customer ->talks/listens->agent=outcome
3 environmental cues- location, dress and lighting i can see how they would affect communication by
~If the environment was a gym or auditorium the light will be different and the people baby language would be different as while. The gym they would be more relax however in the auditorium the person would have to be more conches of his/her image and perception.
Context influences my communication on depending who i am talking to.
~ The friends i have i would talk different to, then if i was talking to a social worker. Those are 2 different language context
To design the perfect date,
~ I would choose a local but secluded area with local food and then have a great walk with communication topic that makes them talk about them safe.
At the moment I am a stay at home dad so I talk with my three sons all day.
I can see situations of where all 8 components would be used or seen, and the different action that are in place in to current environment. How the environment helps you to react in different manners to better relay a massage.