CUST104 1.1 exercize

1.Write a script for the phone call. Ask a classmate to copresent as you deliver the script orally in class, as if you were making a phone call to the classmate.
2.Please present the job description to the class

my answers-

1. Present a “cold Call”
    CSR- hi my name is jamie and i am wondering if you are interested in buying insurance for your hi definition television today
    Client- im not sure if i want to today
    CSR- OK, that is fine. Here is my number and extension if you would like to purchase it in the future.
  2. Job description. Front office associate
    This job entails answering and making phone calls. Accessing and creating patient files. Needs to be Microsoft excel proficient. This is a full time position. There will be full customer service communication. Cold calls and soft calls

Hi @jpurtell21 - Good approach overall on your script. I like that you were not too pushy when the person says not today. I am wondering - and I do not know for sure - but just asking, if you think it might also help in that situation to ask the person if there is a good time to call them back in a few weeks to talk about the insurance further? What are the pros and cons of adding in something like that in your opinion?

I do think it is a good idea to add in the question for a call back. But the only thing is i would not want to pressure the customer into something. Forcing a customer to buy something is not good for business. Maybe suggest a call back if its easier for their schedule?

I like that you are focused on the customer experience and consciously avoiding being pushy. Staying in that mind frame will always serve you - and the customer - well.

Write a script for the phone call. Ask a classmate to cop resent as you deliver the script orally in class, as if you were making a phone call to the classmate.
2.Please present the job description to the class.
~Present a cold call
Nike- We are having a big sale on new shoes and i was wondering if you have children are looking to buy your safe some new shoes.
Client- Funny thing is that i was just going out to look at shoes but do not think am going to buy today but would love you to email me some of your sales.
Nike-Ok great , here is my number and email for the future and can i have your email so that i can seen you the information you what.
Job description. Front office associate
This job entails making calls answering emails along with helping sale the overstock good by call customer and giving them deals. Accessing and creating patient files. Needs to be Microsoft excel proficient. This is a full time position. There will be full customer service communication. Cold calls and soft calls