CUST104 1.4 Exercise

Recall one time you felt offended or insulted in a conversation. What contributed to your perception? Please share your comments with classmates.
When someone lost your trust, were they able earn it back? Please share your comments with classmates?
Does the communicator have a responsibility to the audience? Does the audience have a responsibility to the speaker? Why or why not? Please share your comments with classmates.
  1. When a fellow teammate decided to judge and take over my secretary position on the team. She began to talk about how i didnt know what to do and that she knows how to do it better. I felt hurt.
  2. It will take someone a long time to earn my trust after they lost it. Depending the situation they will never earn it back.
  3. The communicators responsibility to the audience is to give a clear message to them on the topic of speaking. And the audience responsibility is to give the communicators their full attention…

1. When a fellow teammate decided to judge and take over my secretary position on the team He stated that he work harder then me and have more on count basketball knowledge then i had. I felt hurt.
  2. It will take someone a long time to earn my trust after they lost it. I will never trust them again.
  3. The communicators responsibility to the audience is to give a clear message to them on the topic of speaking. And the audience responsibility is to give the communicators their full attention along with positive feedback by applauding when they agree.