1- Well, I eagerly want to work as a customer service agent in a telecommunication company. As you can understand prefer working in face-to-face situation or environment because I love to entertain with people. Further, I would like to work in a communication-related field where I can involve in public relation and as well in marketing activities.
2- As a public speaker, teacher and entertainer I really have to make good impressions when giving and sharing messages or views. Students approach me often in order to ask for specific or more details. In fact, I always was to be aware of my techniques and tactics when presenting something. First of all, I have to say it, this course helps me know that my main role is answer questions and solve problems which will help more so I can make better impressions.
3- As a customer, I hope customer service providers will meet all of these listed in the Steven R. Van Hook, PhD pdf book elements.
• Listen and respond to my needs and concerns.
• Provide information about their products and services.
• Take orders, determine charges, and oversee billing or payments.
• Review or make changes to my accounts.
• Handle my returns or my complaints.
• Record details of my contacts and take actions.
• Research answers or solutions for me.
• Refer customers to supervisors, managers, or others who can help in case if they cannot help.
Saylor URL: http://www.saylor.org/cust105#1.1