Decisions Making-2.1 Discussion

Usually I take my decisions (for me) on my own, based on intuition, past experiences, value ( very important), logical facts. I firmly consider that a decision taken on your own is the best, since everyone has his own expectations, points of view, experiences which do not match all the time with yours. Besides, if it is a wrong decision, you have no one to blame, but to learn through your own experience. That does not mean that I am not open to the other’s opinions, but I filter them very carefully.

1 Like

I think the most important aspect above all when you are confronted to decisión making is final actitude about the results. When I first got divorced I had plenty of advises on how not to loose much of my properties, heart gain on me and later I had severe economical consecuences, so, sometimes we need to make a in depth strategic reflection on other advices in order not to regret and be calm on over your past worst desicions.

1 Like

Good for you not to have troble at all with the company that sold the item to you. But let me tell you one thing, while I was reading your post I thougth the company was going to be open to let you buy another bowl wherever yo wanted to. Or what was the secret to decision making for you as a customer to rebuy a bowl at the same store? Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you for your opinion. You are right. I was not confronted with such situations, but through my experience I realized that following another one’s advice is not all the time good for me. We, as people, are different, have different expectations, points of view, character, and so on. What works for someone it might do not for someone else. Yes, it takes an in depth look into the situation before making a decision.

1 Like

Right, decision making goes along with the self confidence of taking risk. ¿What´s your standard? That will be the gap to new experiences.

1 Like

You are right we all are diverse, nevertheless we all know what we are doing and what surprises might come along the decision making process, it is a lie that people are 100% positive when facing decisions mainly if it is business decision making, even statistics which is a scientific subjet accepts a mistake degree.

1 Like

Most of the time You have to take into account the value that the company adds to your life of course trough the experience or getting the most of the expectations you have about the service they offer to you by the sold or offered product or service. value chain is a must for creating core for every brand.

1 Like