This article gives details about how to delete your Saylor Academy account.
Depending on how you have used Saylor Academy, you may have data on more than one of our platforms, as described below.
Good to know
- You should download PDF copies of any certificates your want to keep before requesting account deletion.
- We check our platforms for your specific email address – if you previously used a different email address, let us know all applicable addresses so that we can check for related account information.
How to cancel your Saylor Academy account
- Please contact us with your request to delete your account.
- We will check and delete the following:
- Your account on our courses site (https://learn.saylor.org).
- Your profile and posts, if any, in our discussion forums (https://discourse.saylor.org).
- Your certificates, if any, hosted by our partner Accredible (https://certificates.saylor.org).
- Your Saylor Academy subscriber record, if any, from our marketing email provider, MailChimp.
- We will reply by email when your account information has been deleted.
- If you used the Google or Facebook button to log in, you might also want to remove Saylor Academy from your Google/Facebook account (see More resources below).
- Saylor Academy’s certificates are issued and hosted by our partner Accredible. We can delete your certificates, but to remove all data from Accredible’s site, you should contact contact them (see More resources below).
- Download your certificates [coming soon]
- Accredible: Recipients FAQ | Data Privacy
- Google: Apps with Access to Your Account
- Facebook: Manage Your Apps
- MailChimp: Data Subject Access Requests
Was this article helpful to you?
- Not Helpful