ESL001: Introduce Yourself

esl001

My nem is Basim. I am a teacher of English language in secondary school.

my name is youssef I am moroccan I speak Amazigh and arabic and a little English

Hello there! My name is Rimadhany but you can call me Rima. I am an Indonesian. I am speaking Indonesia and little English

Hello everyone my name is chaima i’m twenty years old and I’m Algerian I can speak Arabic , French and a little of English , so nice to meet you all .

hi everyone
my name is sara
i am 21 years old
i am algerian and i can speak arabic french and english

My name’s Soufiane Tibermacine, i’m Algerian and I speak Arabic, French, English and a little of German.

My name is Ahmed.
My nationality is Sudanese.
I speak Arabic and a little English.

Hello everyone;
I am Amine El Bahri, i’m moroccan, i speak Arabic and French and English
this is my first topic

MY name is Selma
My nationality is Algerian
I speak arabic and a little of French and English

I am alaa hammad. I am egytian. I am 16 years old

hi my name is insaf ,i’m twenty years old .i am algerienne i lived in algeria i’m talking two languages arabic and french and nice to meet you

Greeting to all:My name is Basim salah Al Azzawi. I speak both langugag - English and Arabic. I am an English teacher at the secondary school. Iam living in Baghdad / Iraq.

Hello :slightly_smiling_face:
My name is Sari Abdenour
My nationality is Algerian
I can speak Arabic ; a few French and a little English

hello, my name is manel, i am algerian, my native language is Arabic, our second language is french we study it since 2nd year in elementary school, and i am good enough in english.

My name is sonali.my nationality is Indian.I can speak English,Hindi,Malayalam and marathi

My name is sonali.my nationality is Indian. I can speak English,Hindi,Malayalam and Marathi.

My name is youssef i am from morocco i speak Amazigh and arabic

hi everyone my name is abdel malek amtouti, iam algerian from algeria and Ispeak arabic my first language and french as well…

My name is Donia. I’m Egyptian. I can speak Arabic and a little English, Russian, German and Turkish.

Hi,
I’m Donia. I’m Egyptian. I can speak Arabic and a little English, Russian, German and Turkish.