ESL001: Introduce Yourself

esl001

Hi !
My name is Samia . I come from Morocco . I can speak Arabic,French and English.

Hello guys, My name is Joao vitor and actually I’m living in Brazil; thefore, I’m capable to talk to foreign people out of any problem but trying to improve and reach my best level

1-My name is ABDERRAHANE

2-My nationality is morrocain

3-I speak ARABIC and FRENCH

Hello everyone,
My name is Myint Myat Zaw. I’m Burma. I’m from Myanmar. I can speak Burmese very well but I can’t speak English well. Wherever, nice to meet you.Than

1. What is your name?
  2. What is your nationality?
  3. What languages do you speak?

HI!
My name is Mohamed. I’m twenty-four years old. I come from Morocco. My nationality is Moroccan. I can speak Arabic, french and a little English.

Hi Mr eliwa

I m abderrahmane frome morrocco , i am verry happy to knew you

Hello , My Name Is Abde El Samie .
And Im From Algeria .
and I want to learn english To increase my skills.
thanx for accepted me to be one of you <3

hey my name is hana . i am algerian . i speak arabic, french and english

Hi friends my name is Abde El Samie. I’m algerian . and I speak arabic, french and english

Hello

My name is abderrahmane i frome in oujda in morroco i am thirty-nine years old i speak arabic french and a littele english i m tall and good looking i have a short black hair and grew eyes i am so verry happy to knew evreyone

Hello .iam Mohamd Nadjib , iam Algerian ,i speak arabic and english .

my name is paola. I am a colombian.
I’m learning English

My name is Paola. I am colombian.
I’m learning English

Hello. My name is Ei Myat Noe Oo. I’m from Myanmar. I can speak Burmese, Japanese and a little English. Nice to meet you all.

Hello!! My name is Abdelilah. I’m from Morocco. im 19 years old. i speak arabic and a little french.

Hello everyone,
My name is Lavilla and i am from Philippines.
I can speak Filipino and english as well.

Hello everyone,
My name is Lavilla, and i am a filipino living in the Philippines. I speak tagalog language and english as well.

Hi!
My name is Ayşe Nur. My nationality is Turkey. I can speak Turkish and a little English.

My name’s aya + My nationality in moroccan + I can speak arabic frensh and english