ESL001: Introduce Yourself

esl001

my name is imad
my nationality is moroccan
I speak arabic and french

Hi, guys, my name is Anass, so I am going to present my self briefly to you. as I said before my name is Anass, and I am 21 years old. I am from Morocco and my nationality is Morocco too. I love the English language and I decided to continue my studies on it. I speak Franch too but I do not really like it

Hi, guys, my name is Anass, so I am going to present my self briefly to you. as I said before my name is Anass, and I am 21 years old. I am from Morocco and my nationality is Morocco too. I love the English language and I decided to continue my studies on it. I speak Franch too but I do not really like it

my name is younes
my nationality algerian
and im speaking arabic

my name is Seifeddine Senouci
I’m Algerian
I speak Arabic, English, French

hi my name is soukaina enomayry, I am Moroccan, i speak french, arabic, english and a little chinese korean and japanese.

hello everyone , my name is KENZA HASSANINE , I’m from Morocco so my nationality is moroccan . I can speak arabic , frensh and english too but I need to practice my english so that I can improve it .

My name is HOSSAM
Iam Egyptian
I speak Arabic and English

iam Hossam
My nationality is egyptian
i speak english and arabic

my name is Bilal.
my nationality is Algerian
i speak Arabic, little English and some French

My name is Abdelmoula Jaouhari
I am twenty two years old
I am from Morocco

my name is yazid
my nationality algerian
i’speak arabic

My name is Said.

My nationality is Algerian.

I can speak French, Arabic and a little English.

Hi evreyone , my name is Mohamed , im from morocco , and im speaking English .

Hello, my name is kamel, I’m algerian and I can speak three languages: arabic, french and english

1. My name is Aria Noor.
  2. My nationality is Afghan
  3. I speak Dari, Pashto ,English

Hello everyone,
my name is Natia. I was born in Georgia (this is a country, not state), but raised in Russia. I’ve been living in New York for almost three years. I speak fluently Russian and Georgian. And I am planning to improve my English, which is not as good as I would like to.

1. What is your name? My name is Issa
  2. What is your nationality? My nationality is US
  3. What languages do you speak? I can speak Latino

my name is Mohamed. I am Egyptian. I can speak Arabic and little of English and french

My name is Sydney Sheriff
Am a Sierra Leonean by nationality
I speak krio as a local dialect