ESL001: Introduce Yourself

esl001

Hi,
My name is Anfale , my nationality is algerian , l speak in arabic , french and few english .

Hello !
My name is Bouchra Berrim . iam 16 years old . I am algerian . I live in algeria .I speak arabic well and also I can few speak this all and thank you

Hi ,my name is Abir .Iam Algerian . I know some French , I can speak English and Arabic

hello saylor staff and everyone
my name is radouane i am 30 years old from morocco and i speak arabic and a little bit of french and english

My name is abdelaziz . My nationality is moroocan . I speak arabic and a little of french

Hello everyone,
My name Najeeb Anwari, I am Afghan, I speak Pashto, Dari and english languages.

Hi, my name is Issam, i’m twenty seven years old.
My nationality is Moroccan, i live in france.
I speak Arabic, French and little English.

hello guys my name is islam guendafa
i’m from algeria
i speak three languages arabic french and english
thank you

hello guys , i hope that you doing well
my name is islam guendafa
iam from algeria
i speak three languages arabic french and english

Hey, my name is Oumaima , I’m twenty one years old . I’m maroccan . My native longuage is arabic and speak a little of french and english .

my name is Hamza
my nationality is algerian
i can speak arabic and a little english

My name is AHMED SOFI.

My nationality is Algerian. I can speak Arabic and French.

hello everyone ,
I am Chaymae , i am from Morocco , i can speak arabic and a little bit french and english and korean.

my name is Dungar singh
my nationality indian
and i speak hindi .

Hi, my name is Toni. I’m from Catalonia. My nationality is Spanish. I speak Catalan, Spanish and a little bit of English.

Hi, My name is douaa My nationality is Algerian I speak arabic and little bit english and french

Hi my name is marwa . my nationality is algerian .i speak arabic french and a little of english

My name is Loubna . i’m nineteen years old . i come from Algeria . My nationality is Algerian. I can speak arabic and a little french .

I am studying tourisme . I lived in Algeria .

My name is Paulo from Zambia I speak English and nyanja