Make a list of 5 nouns you see. Then make a second list with the pronouns that can replace those nouns.
- Abdo bought an expensive blue American car.
- I have the most beautiful sisters.
- My uncle has an antique silver pen.
- My brother is stronger than yours.
- Salma has long black hair.
Lady - she - beautiful
Man - he - tall
Car - it - expensive
Pizza - it - delicious
Woman - she - older
Father - intelligent
Mother - beautiful
Sister - cute
Rose - red
Pizza - round
Candy - it
Teachers - they
Brother - he
Sister - she
Nephew - he
Verbs and adverbs----
Television - it (adj. huge)
Niece - she (adj. cute)
Candy - it (adj. sweet)
Kids - they (adj. noisy)
Brother - he (adj. calm)
*Noun (Preposition and/or Conjunction)
1. The fan spun lazily, as a result, he sweated profusely. (? need help with this one!)
2. A keyboard is used to type words quickly and make less of a mess. (? need help with this one)
3. His leg twitched nervously until two in the morning. (Check if correct?)
4. My watch can keep time.
5. The door will not open.
Adjective (Preposition and/or Conjunction)
1. The grey fan glitched until I switched it off.
2. As a result of a clean keyboard, I am more likely to start my homework.
3. Two hairy legs are better than one.
4. Her black watch is ugly despite being expensive.
5. A square door is best for opening and closing.
Verb and Adverb (Preposition and/or conjunction)
1. I ate slowly, however, my stomach still growled harshly.
2. Alicia drove quickly until a police officer pulled her over.
3. Sean walked efficiently, because of years of practice in a big city.
4. I awoke groggily behind my house in a pool of water.
5. Although Jake cried intensely, he felt at peace in his mind.
The 5 nouns with the pronouns that can replace it:
Mother and father=They
My dad comes home every night at 09:00 pm.
Salma watches her favorite drama avidly.
Samya eats her breakfast quickly every morning.
Said usually goes to work at 10:00 am.
Houda uses her favorite perfume carefully.
Plant -> It
Husband -> He
Wife -> She
Children -> They
House -> It
I saw your book on the table.
Samya walks to school everyday with her friend Khawla.
Although we are on vacation, Yusra still sleeps early.
Jonathan --> He --> Tall
Lamp --> It --> dusty
sister --> She --> nice
Cats --> they --> soft
belt --> it --> black
Anna : She
Roger : He
Dog : It
5 verbs and adverbs
- woke up early
- eat slowly
- look strictly
- smile silently
Noun, Verb, Adjective, Prepositions or Conjunction
- Mother woke up beautiful early in the morning.
- School is clean since morning.
- Men smile handsome but rude.
4.Dog walk big on the road.