Academy Home | Student Dashboard

ESL001: Prepositions and Conjunctions

Raya is beautiful and she have cute dog, but children at the park are walking slowly because they are scared on the dog but the father working hard all day, but he managed to sleep peacefully

1 Like

I woke up today at seven in the morning and then drove to work and had a meeting on teams at exactly nine o’clock despite the large work required to be accomplished, yet i did what was required in addition to the field visits.

1 Like

I woke up early this morning. Thus, I got to the office at time.

2 Likes

My beautiful mother and outstanding students will smile kindly after they see our peaceful country. We will think greatly about our kind policemen and love deeply our country. Although we cannot use expansive phone until now, we can read slowly some important news in the old one.

2 Likes

I need to sleep early, because i wake up at 5 am every day, and i have to brush my teeth, change clothes, fix my room, have a quick breakfast, after that i need to walk with my dog and them my father takes me to the subway, and i go to school.

3 Likes

The women wearing the red dress got off the jeep and was walking because of the traffic.

2 Likes

They sleep early at night in the mountains and we wash softly all baby clothes over there.
The big computer is next to the kitchen where she cooks perfectly seasoned until she gets tired.
Beautiful Ms. Williams is happy for her husband once he won the lottery

1 Like

The ballet dancer dances gracefully while the audience shows their big applause.
Her parents were thrilled with her superb showmanship. The program ended on time, and all of them went home satisfied.

1 Like

Everyday I wake up at 7pm and I go to market.when I arrived home I have breakfast.At 9am I using phone .Today I very sad because my mother scolded me.

1 Like

My wife went market and bought all essentials for home
Despite informing about the assignment submission, they failed to submit on date
I want to live happy life but my conditions are not so pleasant.
My son is good in mathematics module but weak in other subjects
Although it is raining outside, they continue to play.

1 Like

I’m wakeup early every day . I am slowly breakfast. I’m walking on the beach. I meet with my friends. and Iam learninig english now.

1 Like

Yesterday, I went to the restaurant with my kind friends. I put on my expensive watch and my beatiful ring. Despite my mom’s advices, I have drink excessively and eated fullly; After that, I have to go home by walk. Because of that, I have to ask my friends to leave my big car in front of my house. When I arrived at home, I sleeped perfecltly until the morning. . Now, that I’m awake, I’m going to watch tv attentively. But first, I’m going to kiss my beatiful mom and my awsome dad.

1 Like

I ate quickly as I had some assignments to do.
I slept late because of the movies and series I watched on TV.
I had to tidy up my room. Hence, I got tired and walked slowly the rest of the day.
The book was a little difficult to understand. Nevertheless, I read it rapidly.
I snap peacefully in my room every weekend in the afternoon, because I work only on weekdays.
I interviewed for a position but the English question in the interview was very tough and I got too nervous at the moment. As a result, I wasn’t approved. Despite the fact that I knew all the skills required. However, I won’t give up on looking for another job. Furthermore, I’m studying to improve my English skills.

1 Like

Kind hearted mother warmly welcomed her son who visited her after long time and treated him well.
I slept late yesterday because l studied until midnight

1 Like

I’m meeting my friend this weekend in the tennis club. We will play tennis and have lots of fun with other colleagues. Sometimes, we participate in tennis competitions in order to improve our skills in tennis players. We are still beginners but we are looking forward to being professional in the upcoming years.

1 Like

I didn’t wake up until it was late
I had to walk cautiously to my house
I can ride on a bike if I want to be fast
After the shower I began to walk slowly
I couldn’t sleep before it was early

1 Like

Today I woke up at 6 am to study English, but I couldn’t because I am lazy.

I love learning English, despite I do not feel confident to speak in this idiom.

1 Like

Despite of Lily and Ana’s busy schedule, they never miss to pull a birthday surprise for their caring Mother by gathering all her mother’s close relatives and friends . As a result, their mother burst into tears and hugged them firmly with a beautiful smile on her face.

1 Like

1- I drink my coffee quickly and I go to the University.
2- My dad writes report on the computer after that he rests with drinking tea.
3- The cat eats food quickly and goes to sleep.
4- she wakes up every early morning and takes shower.

1 Like

Today I woke up really early, so I ate my yammy breakfast and then go to work. Then in the afternoon I go to gym with my beautiful friend from work. We had a wonderful time. The I look at the big kalendar, and I realized, that tomorrow will be weekends.

1 Like