Academy Home | Student Dashboard

ESL001: Prepositions and Conjunctions

Me and my friends wake up early since we had class tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

The man drives roughly and ends up at the mechanic.
They played joyfully while at school.
Jane jumped excitedly because she passed her exam.
The cat meowed angrily because it was hungry.

2 Likes

I woke up early in the morning today and go to work.
I usually eats at home, because I like cooking.
I was working very carefully, but still make mistakes.

2 Likes

I cooked a tacos,it was delicious and tasty,but i still hungry , so i will preper another one tomorow

2 Likes

My father was waiting for my sister and i in his car although he had to go for work but he still agreed to drop us at our aunt’s house.we took too much time getting ready but it was worth it i was looking beautiful(jk) and my sister was looking gorgeous as ever.i am really thankful to my father he waited for us he is really loving and caring he talks politely and smile sweetly.

2 Likes

This morning, I gone to the dentist by car that i drive slowly . when i came back at home, i ate healthy and sleep a lot.
i want find someone to correct my sentence.

2 Likes

I always go to the beach on Sundays and Holidays. Also, I go to the museum and art gallery. I wake up early during the week, because I work and I take the bus.

2 Likes

my small red pen can write legibly and quietly.
I left my books at the office.
My bed sheets and blankets look dirty and smell very bad
I threw my back phone out.
Your shoes are new and comfortable to wear.

2 Likes

My sister woke up early to cook some breakfast for the family

2 Likes

My dogs are sleeping soundly on our couch while my sister and brothers are studying wisely and writing clearly their assignments. I watch them carefully while eating sumptuously a watermelon.

1 Like

Hi there! :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing your ideas with us! To improve your sentences, remember to use the same tense throughout. For example, I went* to the dentist by car and slept* a lot. We’re happy to see you practicing your English language skills with our courses :muscle:

1 Like

Great ideas, thanks for sharing! :slight_smile: We can use the word “sumptuous” to describe the watermelon, rather than the way you ate it: https://www.learnersdictionary.com/definition/sumptuous#:~:text=%2Fˈsʌmpʃəwəs%2F-,adjective,a%20sumptuous%20banquet%2Fdinner%2Ffeast

My friend is a good player, he shoot and pass nicely the ball like a professionals.
I hope to be better like him, but he’s the best.

1 Like

Everyday, I exercise vigorously before eating my breakfast.
I eat slowly because I want to savor every flavor of the food.
Despite the heat of summer, I sleep comfortably in the afternoon.
I read quietly under the light of my desk lamp.
I study thoroughly because I wanted to score high in our exams.

1 Like

I have an horrible voice when I sing spontaneusly, so I prefer to read and speak slowly when I’am on the bed. In the meanwhile I love to caress softy my cats and ear the sound of smart birds out of my windows.

1 Like

Although I like fruit so much, I can’t eat lemon.
My phone is on the table

1 Like

The rabbit quickly jumped behind the couch.
Aundrea stared intently at the television.
Tina patiently taught Aundrea about English grammar.
Inside my mind the anger raged silently.

1 Like

Very impressed with these examples! :star_struck: Perhaps one of our more advanced courses is a better fit for you? :slight_smile:

My adorable cat walk slowly at the yard.
My best friend sing loudly at concert.
The good student study at school.

1 Like
  • Today I got up early and enjoyed the birds chirping outside my window.
  • Walking through the park, I was listening to some music, when suddenly I heard a loud noise. I looked around, but I couldn’t see a thing because it was dark.
  • Standing next to my desk, I saw my students’ tests, so I decided to start checking them; However, I felt too tired to do so.
  • The time now is 19:00. Although I’m a bit tired and still have some work to do, I’m not going to drink another cup of coffee, otherwise I might find it difficult to fall asleep later.
1 Like