When you finish the webquest, answer the following questions and post your responses on the class discussion forum.
1. What did I learn about mobile apps?
2. How did my English improve by completing this webquest?
3. What new words did I learn (use context clues or a dictionary to find the meaning of new words)?
- A mobile application (mobile app) is a computer program or software application designed to run in a mobile device such as a phone/tablet or watch.
- After reading the content about the mobile app, I learned new vocabulary now I can relate the main technical words with other concepts.
- I learned mobile, mobile app, app Store, GPS, contact database, feeling, disappointed.