ESL001: Reading More: Learning More Words

Reflect
When you finish the webquest, answer the following questions and post your responses on the class discussion forum.
1. What did I learn about mobile apps?
2. How did my English improve by completing this webquest?
3. What new words did I learn (use context clues or a dictionary to find the meaning of new words)?

1. A mobile application (mobile app) is a computer program or software application designed to run in a mobile device such as a phone/tablet or watch.
  2. After reading the content about the mobile app, I learned new vocabulary now I can relate the main technical words with other concepts.
  3. I learned mobile, mobile app, app Store, GPS, contact database, feeling, disappointed.
3 Likes

I 've leared a lot from this course and i can say my english is going to be better after this course thank you so much

3 Likes

Indeed I find this course interesting to improve my English and have the certificate too

4 Likes

I was looking for something like this to improve my English. I found the program interesting and I learn a new word
Interjection= (noun). An abrupt remark, made specially as an aside or interruption.
Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

I improve my course very well and i going good with this course

3 Likes

What did I learn about mobile apps?

• I learned that mobile app was useful in each of everyone in terms of any aspects such as medical, business, education, etc,.

How did my English improve by completing this webquest?

• It teach me to think and focus on the topic by making or writing a brief understanding of what the topic is all about.

What new words did I learn (use context clues or a dictionary to find the meaning of new words)?

• astounding – using context clue
2 Likes
  1. just load any application approach it is teach you english
  2. really really always practice everyday and surff internet
  3. a lot of words imrove and cotext
2 Likes

1 - How useful and very good in educational attainment
2 - It was a good and helpful experience .

2 Likes
  1. I learned that mobile applications are software programs that are created to run a mobile device.
  2. My English did not improve by completing this webquest.
  3. I did not learn any new words, or meanings of new words, from completing this webquest.
2 Likes

That is my goal, improve my English, that is why I am taking this course.

2 Likes

what did I learn about mobile apps?

• I learned that mobile app was useful in each of everyone in terms of any aspects such as medical, business, education, etc,.

How did my English improve by completing this webquest?

• It teach me to think and focus on the topic by making or writing a brief understanding of what the topic is all about.

What new words did I learn (use context clues or a dictionary to find the meaning of new words)?

• astounding – using context clue
2 Likes

I learn Asking question and never get shy us long us it will not disrespect the person and I learn about the word Psychology it is a science and behavior.

2 Likes

what did i learn about mobile apps?
mobile apps are software programs designed and developed to do some missions

how did my english improve by completing this webquest?
it did not improve

what new words did i learn (use context clues or a dictionary to find the meaning of new words?
context/clues

2 Likes

I learned that mobile apps were intended for productivity assistance than extended to more extended functions.
I applied abilities in predicting the contents of a text and I learned new words such as middleware, wrapping, tightly.

2 Likes
  1. Mainly, I learned about how an app can be used to teatch something to infants. That isn’t about only mobile apps actually, but works to many things that can be used to they learn something. And the mainly features what they need to have ,to do so.

2. Not so much really.

3. Constraints / Array / Wrapping / Intertwined

2 Likes
  1. A mobile application (mobile apps) is a like computer program of software application design to run in a mobile device as a phone/ or tablet, watch.
  2. And after reading to content about using the mobile app,and i learned new vocabulary now,and i can relate the main tech words other concepts us.
  3. That i learned mobile, apps store, Like GPS,Database.
1 Like
  1. The apps are used in many ways such as education and entertainment.
    2.Improved by learning and discover new unknown words.
    3.Attune,crave, tight
1 Like

I usually use my laptop but sometimes I need to use my smart phone so I discovered more apps as Notion, Recorder, Adobe Reader, Bitmoji and many more.
My English is improving everyday because I try to read English as much as I can.
New words about apps and course tests, I try to find the meaning from their names but sometimes I have to search it throught the web

1 Like

My strategy to improve in vocabulary:-
-Read vocabulary
-Dictionary
-Maintain a person lexicon
-Leverage

1 Like

I did find this course very helpful. There were a lot of new things and strategies i learned with this course

1 Like