ESL001: Review Your Writing

After you write about your daily activities, share your sentences and see what daily activities your classmates complete.

4 Likes

After i weak up i go to the toilet, and i eat my breakfast , and i go to the school.
In the evening i go out with my friends.
Then i go to sleep

3 Likes

Waking up from sleep 8:00 am and then breakfast After entering the bathroom and get off the house at nine o’clock in the morning and go to work at ten o’clock in the morning and start work and go home at the evening

1 Like

Good effort. Here are a few tips:

1. Always capitalize the letter “i” - so it reads “I” at all times. For example, “Then I go to sleep.”

2. Your first sentence might be better as two sentences:
    "After I wake up to go to the toilet I eat my breakfast. Then I go to school.

Keep at it !

1 Like

Good effort. Here is a tip to improve your writing: try to write shorter sentences. Here are some examples:

I wake up in the morning at 8:00 am and then I have breakfast. After using the bathroom, I leave the house at 9:00 am so I can get to work by 10:00am. I work all day and go back home in the evening.

I hope that tip helps you. Keep going!

5 Likes

I woke up at 4:00 hrs, then I took an helicopter and move to my workplace offshore. Once on board, I said “hello” to the crew. After that I went to the dinning room for breakfast. At 9:00 hrs. I recived the workers who boarded the facility.

1 Like

I wake up at 7 o’clock i get a shower and I eat my breakfast I go to school at 7:40 and I finish my studies at 16 o’clock when I go back at home I eat something and I do my homework

1 Like

Every day when I wake up I pray to thank God for keeping me alive before I leave my bed.

2 Likes

Every Day i woke up at 9 o’clock. I took m’y shower, I pray and i take m’y breakfast.
At 10 o’clock i make a lunch and cleaning home.

1 Like

I wake up early every morning, I wake up my children then I feed my dog and I go directly to my workplace. In the evening, I go to the gym for work out.I go back to have dinner and sleep at 10:30 pm.

1 Like

I wake up at 7am every morning.

I press the snooze button five times every morning before I turn off the alarm and get up.
I have a cup of coffee and make breakfast.
After I have finished work, I go home to cook dinner. In my house I usually make dinner. The family eat dinner together at 7:30pm.
After dinner I make sure that my children do their homework, and then I chill out on the sofa and watch television.
On television I usually watch the News. My wife usually comes to tell me to take the rubbish out, or wash the dishes.

1 Like

From Sunday to Thursday I wake up early at 7am. First I take simple breakfast and watching news on television, and feed my lovely cat. After washing my teeth I get dressed quickly, and take a taxi for going to work. I teach and encourage my pupil to do the best that they can. At the evening when I return to home tired but very happy cause I enjoy helping the other. At the end of the day I take a good meal, take a shower, and wow! finally I go to my lovely bed to get some sleep.

1 Like

I wake up in the morning at 7:00 am and then I have breakfast. After using the bathroom, I go to the college at 8:00 am so when I finish college I get back home at 2:30 pm and I have my lunch then I go outside till 9:00 pm. So I go to the bed at 10:00 pm.

1 Like

Good efforts everyone - keep on practicing and push forward in the course (but absolutely go back and study anything that is unclear to you)- you can do it!!! :smile:

2 Likes

I woke up at 7 o’clock then i toke my shower, i went to work from 8 o’clock to 17 o’clock. I came back home, i cooked my dinner, i ate it, and i relax a little, after that i go to bed early to sleep well.

I wake up early to pray, then I take a quick shower. After that, I go to work. I work in the E.R (Emergency Room) hardly for 12 hours, then I get home tired, but I play with the kids a bit. Wow! It was a long day.

I usaly waking up at 7AM ,
I make my bed then making my modest breakfast,
then I go out meet my freind enjoying our way to school.
in the eveninngs I hang out with freinds.
after eating dinner I watch some movie then I go to bed.

I pet my cat when she jumps up on my bed in the morning. Then, I brush my teeth and wash my face. I drive to work. When I arrive at home, I eat and feed my animals. Lastly, I clean myself back up and head to bed with my cats. Wow!

I get out of bed when the alarm goes off.
After that, I walk to the bathroom to take a shower.
I teach English language all day.
I entered home from work tried but satisfied and happy.
Ohhh! It is to late, I should go to bed.

I woke up late everyday. I fixed the bed before going out of the room. Then, I went to the kitchen to drink two glasses of water.