ESL001: Review Your Writing

esl001

ok in the morning I wake up from sleep then I go to eat breakfast then go back to sleep hahaha that’s it

After weakening, I go to the bathroom, have my breakfast and go to school.
At night I go out with my friends.
Then I go to sleep

Hi I wake up at 5:15 am for salah after I recite my holy book then I take a nap for awhile. Once again I wake up at 6.30 am and prepare my self for a school ( I am a teacher) and eat breakfast. after school i come home almost 2.30 pm. Now a days my university start so after school i come home and take a bag and go to university ( studying psychology) and then I come home around 9 pm. take a rest, praying salah, doing some work and then sleep. The cycle going almost same in all days.

I wake up Early and Do my morning routine like brush my teeth and wash my face.
after that i make coffee for me and to my sister and we usually eat heavy breakfast like rice…then after i do what i usually do.then i go home after that then before went to bed i wash myself then i tuck in myself in bed…

i usually wake up at 7’oklock, usually i take a shower then eat breakfast usually milk and cup of coffee, then get dressed an go to work at 7:50 am, i work in a small office from 8 to 4:00 pm, after work i go to the park for an hour and then go back home to make dinner and get some rest after a hard working day.

I wake up in the morning at 5:00 am after get a shower and do my prayers and I have breakfast . After using the bathroom , I leave the house at 8:00 am I can get to work by 9:00am . I work all day with joy and go back home in the evening , I have a short shower and then ican get dinner and sleep .

Eery Day i woke up at 8 am. I took m’y shower, I pray and i take my breakfast milk .
At 10 o’clock i cleaning home. Then I make a lunch

I wake up at 6am. I take a shower. I put on my clothes. I have breakfast. I brush my teeth. I go to work. I have a break for lunch at midday. I go back to work. I leave work by 5pm. I arrive to home at 6pm. I drink coffee. I watch Tv. I go to the gym. I have dinner at 9pm. I go to bed at 10pm.

I get out of bed when the alarm rings, only some days I get lazy and try to postpone my alarm 10m later. Next, I pray then eat my breakfast. I clean quickly the house. Try to get my desk set to start learning online and getting some work done.
Wow !!! everything is cleaned and I finished all the to-do list. Now, I’m gonna reward myself with a romantic movie on my laptop or try something new and enjoy. Sometimes,I stay all day at my home, so I try to make dinner for the family and relax.

I wake up for the day around 7.00 am (during the week, but weekends are a little later)
I make my bed before I leave my bedroom.
I make breakfast for the kids.
I study in my computer with my kids around me
in the end of the day i make dinner

I slowly wake up at 9am . First i began my day with praying then i go to take a shower , when i finish i get dressed and i take my lovely coffee then i brush my teeth. After i go to study at the large university , i pass a long time with my studies . So i return home at 6pm i put my bag and i prepare dinner with my mum …ah! It was hard day i think i will sleep now

Ummm. I often get up early at three in the morning. The first thing I do when I wake up, I bathe, it’s Wow. Then pray Fajr prayer. Then take about half an hour to do the meditation. Then go to the kitchen and open the refrigerator and take a banana. Every day I make banana juice, milk and honey in the morning, mmm, it’s delicious. After that I go out for morning sports, wow, it makes me active. I go home and it took about an hour of the day. Then I take my breakfast and go to university.

I wake up at 6;30 almost every day , i start my day by running in the mornning , of course i take a healthy breakfast so i can get my energy , after that i come back home to study English on my computer , moreover after having my lunch i go to dar america to read english books .

Hello very one.
That’ my daily rutine.
Iwoke up at 6:00 AM. And I take shower at 6:15. I have breakfast at 6:30 . Then I wear clothes at 6:45.
I ofen leave my house at 7:00. Generly I go to my job by car. It takes almost an hour to go to work. My work end at 2:00.
In the evening, browse the internet until midnight. At the day go to bed.

I woke up at 9 am, I washed my teeth and my face, then I ate my breakfast, I helped my sister to do the hoursework , at last I took my computer and logged in to saylor academy to study english

I slowly wake up when the alarm rings.
I do some morning workouts by doing 20-30 push-ups.
I go for lectures and study effectively at the library.
I review the notes copied during lectures and do my assignments.
I relax my head by watching a movie and boom! Am off to bed.

every day i waking up at 7:00 i take shower than i have my breakfast and when i finish i get off my house at 7:50 to go to work , i spend 8 hours there than i comme back to my home to take my dinner with my familly , on the spare times i practice sports especially running .

in the morning i wake up early about 4 o’clock then i start to read to get better in english about 4 o’clock after that i start to read to get better in english i read about 3 hours then i take my breakfast after that i go to the university i get back home at 1pm and then i take my lunch with my family

After my alarms wakes me up , i go to the bathroom then i brush my tooth , i eat my breakfast
and i get ready to go to the university and meet friends after a long day i go back and i put my pyj on east my dinner bush my tooth get ready to sleep .

I wake up early every morning, I wake up my children then I feed my dog and I go directly to my workplace. In the evening, I go to the gym for work