ESL002: Desert Island Survival

Exactly

1 Like

I will take with me a sharp knife to cut trees and hunt and stuff also lighter to burn fire and cook meals in addition to mobile phone to waste my time reading .taking photos.etc

1 Like

Hello everybody,

In the response to the question above, I first believe that it’s hard to restrain one’s needs in just few things to bring with, while going to live a whole year in a deserted island. It could be whether a so risky adventure doomed to failure or a great challenge accomplished with success.
Nevertheless, here five things among others to suggest to be brought:
1. Some bottles of water : as water is an essentiel element for life even if it might be a temporary solution to start with once on the island , namely the time until this latter would be discovered.
2. Some food : it’s still also a temporary solution for feeding at least at the beginning. Canned food could be chosen for the advantage to be conserved and so used for quite a long time.
3. Clothes : including bedclothes required for bed, also clothing needed to protect oneself from climate’s cold and heat and be covered, it’s in all cases a human need.
4. Flashlight : needed to be able to see better in the dark when moving, rather to illuminate the area where the one might be whether at night or in a darkened zone.
5. Matchsticks: to use to light the fire which might be required to warm up at night, to prepare or heat a meal , and to lighten the place in darkeness.

Again, these are just some suggestions coming quickly through one’s mind among other things yet more important to wisely think about when it comes to such an adventure.

Good luck to all!

1 Like

1 you can just put water on fire boils and they will be good to drink
2 also that can be so heavy hahahahahahah
just kidding bro with all due respect i like it so much

1 Like
  1. Quran : to read
  2. Pillow and blanket: to have a good sleeping
  3. Knife and matches: to cut coconut and prepare cooking
  4. Compass and watch: to have an idea about directions and to know the time
  5. Clothes and soap: for changing and cleaning.
1 Like
  1. I will take the holy qouran like some person saide becous it is protect me from every thing is bad for me
  2. some thing to make faire to cook my food
  3. some thing to cut and kill if any wild animal come to eat me or to get the food
  4. the Island have not any electrcity so Iwill not take my phone so Iwill take amap for the island
    5)in the firs day Icant serch to the food so I will take some food for aweek or 3days
1 Like

If I will be leaving my place and go to a deserted island, I’ll be bringing with me a match, a knife , a blanket, a pot and a solar powered radio. With these I can survived for a year. I would be nice to imagine leaving away from people.

1 Like

I would bring 5 things
First, my best friend so, i’m not alone😄
Secondly, fresh water that’s why we can survive
Third, match to grill fishes
Fourthly, knife and
Fifthly, clothes for warmth

1 Like

I want a knife because it will allow me to hunt for fish and to protect myself. Also, I need some clothes, tent to keep me safe at night and from the weather, a flash light to help me get around in the dark, and the most important things i will need is the “HOLLY QURAN”.

1 Like

clothes: to wear it while this journey
flashlight: to light my way in the darkness
coran: to read it for a this journey
pictures of my parents: to memorize them for not missed them

1 Like

so, there is the five things that I will bring with me to island:

• knife
  • Book
  • Lighter
  • some cloths ofcourse
  • a notebook in which I m gonna write how my journey passed
1 Like

Knife
Lighter
Cloths
Some food
And a stick

1 Like

my fishing rod
a pot
a blanket
a saw
a jeans trousers

my fishing rod
a pot
a blanket
a saw
a jeans trousers

1 Like

I will bring the following items:
1-A knife in case I need to cut things or food.
2-Matches to start a fire.
3-A rope to catch or reach things.
4-Bible or prayer book to ask God to help me.
5-A compass I know I’ll use it for guidance.

1 Like

Knife : its a helping tool to facilate finding food and building a small roof.
Lighter : to cook fresh food and set up fire to stay as warm as possible.
Tent: hide from poison.
Medicaments : to stay alive
clothes: to change my clothes the time they are wet

1 Like

i will bring with me :
1.lighter
2.quran
3.books
4. some clothes
5. my phone

1 Like

Quran