ESL002: Let's Go on a WebQuest! | Saylor Academy

Reflect

When you finish the webquest, answer the following questions and post your responses on the class discussion forum.

1. What did I learn about writing a business plan?

2. What words can I now use to describe a business?

3. How did learning new descriptive words improve my English?

My answers:

1-Writing a business plan is always paying off for many reasons that have a relationship with loans, investors, personal use, attract skillful employees, etc.

2-I learned many vocabularies about business including: profit, non-profit, external, internal, national, international, important, etc.

3- By learning new descriptive words I can give more information by describing a topic using adjectives and adverbs. Thus, give the reader a clear idea in order to answer his questions.

2 Likes
  1. A business plan is a written description which should be concis and gave information about the project to attract investors and employers, apply for eventual business loan, and having a licencing. It is indispensable for any project and make it successful.

2. A business is an organization where people work together. In a business, people work to make and sell products or services.Most businesses are created for commerce.

3. While we learn new descresptive words we search the meaning of new words on the web or dictionnary so we deepen or knowledge. In addition to this, it is useful to expand or vocabulary.

1 Like
  1. I learned that writing a business plan is useful to you. You can describe your business goals, strategies and so many things in it.
  2. A business is an organization where people work together. In a business, people work to make and sell products or services. Other people buy the products and services.
  3. It improved my English a lot. I learned new things about business and also learned new words I can use in the near future.
1 Like

1: A business plan is prerequisite if you want to apply for a business loan, attract investors, or obtain any necessary licensing and i learned the seven sections composing any business plan to get a winning business.
2: A business is an organization where people work together. In a business, people work to make and sell products or services. Other people buy the products and services. A business can earn a profit for the products and services it offers.
3: learning new descriptive words certainly improves my English by expanding my vocabulary, because description takes a great part in communication.

1 Like

1-) I learned that it might be pretty much simple than what I thought.

2-) Then I can use more academic words to communicate my ideas.

3-) It expanded my vocabulary and my written communication.

1 Like

1. What did I learn about writing a business plan?
I learned about the importance and success that give a business plan.

2. What words can I now use to describe a business?
I can use words and phrases to describe a business how: analyze, market size, trends, Industry focus, etc.

3. How did learning new descriptive words improve my English?
These new words helped me to improve my English through the see and read new words can I use in the future to I’ll speak about any business.

I learned that we need to do lots of research and analysis before staring the business, and put those into the business plan to convince possible investors. My term for business is ‘the organization that sells products and services for profit’. It was a dry subject, I’m not sure if I learn many descriptive words.

I learned that in-depth research must be done before starting the project, and this also passes through the actual study of the project and in order for it to be successful, a prior plan must be developed that contributes to the richness of the project in terms of its acceptance as well as the interest in the site, the method of work, and whether a successful project can be concluded without a plan of course not
It has been a challenging vocabulary topic for me, but I’m not sure if I’m learning a lot of descriptive words.

1-I learn about writing a business plan
It helps anyone with experience or a novice in the work process Every good marketing plan must always be consistent with the goals and objectives that the entrepreneur hopes to achieve. To develop these goals, write them on paper, in a manner consistent with the goals model."
And contribute to his success This means that the goals must be (specific, measurable, achievable, significant and completed according to a specific period of time).
2-
Brilliance and excellence in the market
Comfortable, convenient and high-service provided by all customers from different strata of society
3-
Learning new descriptive words contributed to improving my English by enriching my linguistic balance and my assessment, but this topic is completely dry for me as a girl

I learned from the business plan that every end has a beginning, and as a step to the beginning of any successful project, there must be an elaborate business plan, and from the words that I describe the company with is quality and perfection, where some of these words
Descriptive improved my vocabulary in English .

1 Like