Academy Home | Student Dashboard

ESL002: Let's Go on a WebQuest!

1. I learned that a strong business plan will help attract strong talent. Whenever I need to deal with professionals, such as a consultant or an accountant.
  2. in order to describe a business i can describe the ownership and legal establishment of the business, identify the type of business, write a problem statement, and describe the business operations
  3. learning new descriptive words improve my english by gaining more vocabularies and adding more meaning to my writings .
1 Like
  1. I learned how relevant it is to create an effective business plan before running a successful business.
  2. Running a business is very critical, systematic and innovative.
  3. Learning new descriptive words really helped in beautifying and modifying my composition.
1 Like
  1. What did I learn about mobile apps?

With regard to school apps for children, there is a need to introduce new standards and assessment tools for the evaluation of the educational value of apps.

1. How did my English improve by completing this WebQuest?

I have learned new vocabulary and ideas by reading research articles on the topic.

1. What new words did I learn (use context clues or a dictionary to find the meaning of new words)?
  • Looking at the surrounding phases in the paragraph – context clues:

Apex - At the apex of the boom of smart mobile devices is…
Mobile UIs - Mobile user interface
Drill-and-practice - Instructive apps have elements of ‘drill-and-practice’ design whereby the app delivers a predetermined ‘task’ that elicits a homogenous response from the user.

• Dictionary

Middleware - is software that provides common services and capabilities to applications outside of what’s offered by the operating system. Data management, application services, messaging, authentication, and API…

1-writing a business plan needs a good experience.

2-i can use many words to describe a business plan such as : economic , feasibility study , benefits, costs, fund ,etc.

3-learning new descriptive word is a good means to improve my language.

They are read English hardly to improve their language
The students listen to teacher to understand the topic
I didn’t prepare my homework even though I had a lot of time .
I go to walking every day but today I couldn’t go because I’m tired

What did I learn about writing a business plan?
Business planning will help determine the success of the proposed business, the income, budget costings and expenses. Business planning will also help locate and select perfect locations for the chosen field of business. Economics has a huge role in having a business.
Through business planning, you can always plan ahead and prepare for recessions if one would happen in the future. Also, business plans serves as guidelines that needs to be reviewed, updated and modified regularly…

What words can I now use to describe a business?
Unprecedented ( never before known or experience).

How did learning new descriptive words improve my English?
I have broaden my vocabulary skills.