ESL002, Unit 4: Review your writing

Share your sentences and see what daily activities your classmates complete.

4 Likes

last week i went to the campus to study. i woke up at 5 am. i took my breakfast in my room. i left at 7 am by foot. there, i learned statistica in my class.

1 Like

Last week I went to the mountain. Arrived on the spot I took the path to go to the top. The song of the birds and the smell of the flowers made me happy. The sun was shining and the air was pure. Arrived to the top, I took the pleasure of contomper the landscapes surroundings.

1 Like

last week i went to cousin’s wedding.i took a shower and wearied a beautiful blue suit.i bought a big gift for him.i met my happily cousin and family with smile and hugs. i took a nice dinner and danced with friends all night

1 Like

Last week i went to my grandma’s place. she fed me fresh milk. And gave me pocket money of 100 dollars. i was with her for about 2 hours. while leaving she bid me goodbye.

Last week, I travelled to the international airport Houari Boumedien in order to take my brother’s family because they had a flight to Germany at 2:30 AM and the airport is very far to our city (450 KM). We departed early and drove for a long hours and when we approached to the airport, we stopped to take the dinner and rested a little in an amazing restaurant, we prayed and continued our way; when we arrived to the airport we drooped the heavy baggage and passed the police checkpoint. Finally and after we farewelled each other, we left my brother’s family waiting in a long line to check-in their luggage and get their boarding pass, and we returned to our beautiful home.

1 Like

Last week, I was at a friend’s wedding party. It was in a beautiful party room near my home.
I was there at nine to help my friends. We cleaned the tables quickly and put many drinks, helped the chef preparing delicious meals.
Then, we decorated carefully all the vehicles with colorful flowers. At noon, we served food to our guests, and we danced for several hours at the party.
It was a wonderful wedding and all the friends and guests enjoyed being there.

1 Like

Last week I went to my Grandmother’s house
On the way I bought her some fruits that she loves
When I entered, I found the whole family
They were very happy and joyful
I sat down with them for a bit then i went home

1 Like

Last week i went to the wedding of my beautiful uncle
first i took a quick shower
second i bought a new ,red dress and also i bought a small gift
third i ate some cakes
at the end we had so much fun we had took a lot of pictures

Last week, I had a great weekend with my mom, we visited a city by the sea, the weather was great for swimming, then we went to the zoo, it was my first time there, an amazing feeling, my mom was so happy and me, After along tour inside it, we had a delicious lunch (pizza and jus), then we came home and we were all happy.

2 Likes

Last week , went out with my friend to the MALL Center .
The weather too sunny and great .
We enjoyed to gether ,we did a big shopping ,and when we finished, we left the mall ,and we went to get our lunch in a famous restaurant in our city.
Really, it was a wonderful day.

Last week i went to the mall and i shopped a lot . then i went the cinema and i watched a movie . after i went to a magazine and bought some books .

I do have a social media account

1 Like

Me too :hugs::bouquet:

Last week my family and I had a lovely birthday party in a very beautiful park. we brought everything we needed to have a fantastic party. we started dancing and singing and played funny games with the kids. then we had a very delicious barbecue. At the end we sang the birthday song with the candles and cake. It was an amazing party.

1 Like

Last weak I went to our small village, where I have somme beehives. I lit a quite fire, then I boiled one liter of water. I made a sugary solution, and I feeded the hungry bees. In the night I came back home tired.

1 Like

In last week, I went to visited my grandmother and grandfather,my grandfather telled about yourself in past from events old,and my grandmother give some Apple red and chocolate.
I was very happy for this visited.

1 Like

last week I intended to visit one of my relative who lives in a far city, and while I was on the train sitting alone, a skinny woman came and sat in front of me and started milking her baby with her small breast, and after her a drunken man came up and sat beside me, at first, i didn’t like him, but after a moment I enjoyed his witty remarks, and I felt that his tales which were full of anecdotes would make the time of the trip pass quickly. But after a short time he fell asleep, and at that moment the woman finished feeding her baby and she left, another woman came and took her place, the woman was obese and she had a baby as well, and when my drunk neighbor woke up he became flabergasted as he saw her milking her baby with her plumb breast, and he asked me
‘is this child socking or blowing?’ And he commented ‘his mother was scrawny and she becomes overweight’

1 Like

Last week I’m went to my family for lunch. I woke up my son and help him to get dressed, and we had breakfast together. Over breakfast, we got in the car and I drove slowly to my mother house and I left my son there.
Once leaving my son, I went to my grandmother’s house to help her to clean the house well. After the cleaning we went to retrieve my son, and we went quietly to the restaurant to reaching the rest of the family for lunch.

1 Like

.Last week I walked to my office
.The weather was rainy
.When I arrived my clothes were all wet
.I took off my coat and hung it
.I sat near the stove to get warm

1 Like