ESL004: Would you rather?

Would you rather be fluent in all languages or be able to communicate with animals? Why?

20 Likes

I’d rather be fluent in all languages because it will helps a lot

4 Likes

Personally I would prefer to know all the languages. People are social animals. We need to communicate to each other. And if one individual would be able to speak and understand all the languages available it would open up immense opportunities. And considering the environment I am living in, it’s pretty much in need. My city is super multicultural and Multilanguage.

For someone living in the country side, speaking to and understanding animals would be the better option to go for. But in current case scenario I go for the first option.

3 Likes

I prefer to be fluent in all the languages or at least the major ones in order to connect with the world. This will help me get in touch with aspects of foreign cultures, besides that, I will be able to immediatly have a connection with foreign people by speaking their own language.

2 Likes

I would rather be fluent in all languages because I am human. It will help me a lot in understanding and communicating with the same specie as I am. Animals have their own language which are created for them the same for us humans. We need to master our own way of communication so we could build a better comprehension of each other.

2 Likes

I would like to learn and fluent in all languages because it will explore creativity in me which would be a phenomenon thing in the long term. Knowledge of all languages would allow me to think out of the box for unique ideas and it will help me to communicate worldwide. I would not prefer to learn animal,s languages because I feel more comfortable to learn other languages.

2 Likes

I think that communication is very important to understand each other also to discover a new culture

2 Likes

I prefer to be able communicate with humain to discover a new culture

2 Likes

I would rather be fluent in all languages rather than be able to communicate with animals. Being able to speak diverse languages allows me to spread my wings and soar beyond my comfort zone. Having this ability to communicate and connect to the world offers a great opportunity for me to step closer in achieving globally competitiveness.

2 Likes

I’d rather be fluent in all languages. It’s just amazing to be able to speak with everyone without having a language problem.

2 Likes

i’d rather be fluent in all languages because it will offer lots of jop oppotunities such as the traduction as a freelancer

2 Likes

I’d prefer to learn all languages than animals communication, because i would like to communicate with people worldwide and uncover new cultures.

2 Likes

I prefer to be fluent in the major languages and that’s enough for me.

3 Likes

I would rather like to learn as many languages as I can, because being a human I need to interact with fellow beings of different languages. so if I know different languages I would be able to have chit chat with them

3 Likes

I’d rather be fluent in all languages because it will helps a lot

3 Likes

i think for me will be chose to be fluent in all the languages , it will help to communicate with all the people all over the world and knowing the traditions and learn alot of things

3 Likes

I prefer to be fluent in all language rather than being able to communicate with animals. Because, if we look into the reality being capable to communicate to everyone has a lot of opportunities in different aspects. Having a good communication skills will make you look intelligent and it will keep you stand out in everything you do.

2 Likes

To understand all people on earth and/or all animals,woo! The first gift was given to prophet Dhul Qarnayn ,and the second was given to prophet Solomon. Dreaming of being endowed with prophets ’ qualities is normal but out of reach, except in imagination or cartoons.

2 Likes

I think firstly everyone should know his/her mother tongue. This will lead you to be fluent in all languages and also to communicate with animals (or the whole nature)…

2 Likes

I am a social person and I like to communicate with everyone, and I love to explore the cultures of countries and their way of life. I think this will make me acquire a beautiful knowledge.

2 Likes