I have written an essay on essay of five to seven paragraphs that answers the question, “What does it take to succeed in an Internet-based college course?”.
Among others, i discussed the internet very briefly and then raised points on the cost effectiveness and accessibility of internet for learning. The main points are:
-student should be familiar with the school’s program plans and design from the beginning,
- possess effective internet connection and facilities and always plan ahead in order to succeed.
- plan and follow class schedule, possess basic language, computer and technology skills, and be well informed of notices and news by checking the college website regularly.
- cultivate good reading and study habits, be consistent in reading, avoid cramming of concepts and content of the course and always plan ahead.
- participate in online discussions with classmates and instructors, and always communicate with the advisor
- do not skip lessons and so forth
I need you comments and contributions