Essay of five to seven paragraphs that answers the question, "What does it take to succeed in an Internet-based college course?"

Hi;
I have written an essay on essay of five to seven paragraphs that answers the question, “What does it take to succeed in an Internet-based college course?”.
Among others, i discussed the internet very briefly and then raised points on the cost effectiveness and accessibility of internet for learning. The main points are:
-student should be familiar with the school’s program plans and design from the beginning,

• possess effective internet connection and facilities and always plan ahead in order to succeed.
  • plan and follow class schedule, possess basic language, computer and technology skills, and be well informed of notices and news by checking the college website regularly.
  • cultivate good reading and study habits, be consistent in reading, avoid cramming of concepts and content of the course and always plan ahead.
  • participate in online discussions with classmates and instructors, and always communicate with the advisor
  • do not skip lessons and so forth
    I need you comments and contributions

What kind of contributions are you looking for? You haven’t shared your paper, so there’s no way we can know what you have and haven’t written. What is the paper for? Who is the audience? What do you plan on doing with it?

Hi
thanks for your comment. The paper is an essay of five to seven paragraphs that answers the question, “What does it take to succeed in an Internet-based college course?”.
This is already refelected. The points are also listed. Your expected contribution is to supply additional points or refute some listed ones (if any).
If you go through the course ENGL 001, this aspect is unit essay 1, part 1 of the course

Okay, well the first thing that comes to mind that I would suggest is maybe to make a stronger comparison between Internet-based college courses and physical attendance-based college courses. I think that you would make a stronger argument by putting the two side by side. This is not to say that what you have is not already a good start.

You could also emphasize on the benefits of Internet base college courses to people with job and family and the benefits of physical attendance college courses in terms of working on projects and interacting lecturers etc.

you need to give enough time for yourself. of course you need more time management.
follows every necessary step its needed.