Academy Home | Student Dashboard

Film Digital Media Preference, Effects, & Why

I watch enough films a month. Some at movie theatres, I’ve been to plays, I watch dvds, tv networks, computer videos such as YouTube. I’m open to all the forms in which a message can be delivered. No matter the genre for me- animation, human, romance, sci-fi, fantasy, if it’s produced well and appropriate I say what’s good is then is good. The entertainment relating to film is delicate to me. There is a responsibility that filmmakers and artist have in my opinion. Not all their work is entertaining. Most filmmakers have agendas and when incorrectly Placing sensitive subjects or content in the film, entertainment is devalued and questioned. I have many favorite films, however it takes a lot for me to view one as a complete art form that I favor. For example the most recent Godzilla where the entire movie is quite darker and the mysterious beast lurks around the bends is presented as exactly the sentence describes and when shown thru time, reveals his purpose while the ppl deal with their end of it as humans only to discover the love and respect they acquired they time. Much like life itself, in my opinion, and much like my favorite book- Old Man and the Sea. The deliverance of this movie and Passion of the Christ deliver this recaptured emotion and moment in time over and over again. There are so many more I’d love to go on and on about. What are your favorites and why?

it’s an interesting piece but some sentences are just phrases
…Some at movie theatres,… it feels like this has been torn out of the context, the phrase has nothing to do with the sentence it’s in but more with the previous one
…No matter the genre for me- animation, human, romance, sci-fi, fantasy, if it’s produced well and appropriate I say what’s good is then is good… this is just like a combination of phrases
there are a few more sentences like that…correct them and your essay will be great…
for reference you can take essays like television vs movies essay or 12 year a slave essay
good luck