How is it possible to have this fluent accent while speaking to a native English person?

Hi,

My question might seem a bit silly, but I know many people know the difficulty of communicating properly with a native English person, what do you believe would help communicate perfectly and with easiness (without having to explain yourself all the time)?

1 Like

Talk slow ans stady so that yoy wont get nerves when talking . Somore talk grammaticaly and punctual.Then practise every day at home so that we can talk fluently in public

2 Likes

Hi! There are many ways on how you can practice your english to be better. One of the thing that i do that maybe you could try too, is when i read books i read a little bit loud as if I am talking to my self, I also do love to watch youtube videos about how to pronounce words on how to say it in a natural like a native speaker, especially we have different english accent that sometimes confused us. I hope that helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great ideas! Thank you for sharing :smiley:

1 Like

You’ve to kept reading books and newspapers , it helps you to memorize a lot of words along with that you should know the meaning of the words.
Calm yourself , slow and steady while speaking .
I hope it helps you :slight_smile: