How is it possible to have this fluent accent while speaking to a native English person?

Hi,

My question might seem a bit silly, but I know many people know the difficulty of communicating properly with a native English person, what do you believe would help communicate perfectly and with easiness (without having to explain yourself all the time)?

1 Like

Talk slow ans stady so that yoy wont get nerves when talking . Somore talk grammaticaly and punctual.Then practise every day at home so that we can talk fluently in public

2 Likes

Hi! There are many ways on how you can practice your english to be better. One of the thing that i do that maybe you could try too, is when i read books i read a little bit loud as if I am talking to my self, I also do love to watch youtube videos about how to pronounce words on how to say it in a natural like a native speaker, especially we have different english accent that sometimes confused us. I hope that helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great ideas! Thank you for sharing :smiley:

1 Like

You’ve to kept reading books and newspapers , it helps you to memorize a lot of words along with that you should know the meaning of the words.
Calm yourself , slow and steady while speaking .
I hope it helps you :slight_smile:

1 Like

there are some ways hope that can help you to make you’re english better : 1: identify objects around you in english. 2: make a situation when you can’t escape to your native language. 3: repeat phrases you hear native spreakers use. 4: watch english movies whitout subtitles. 5: record your voice then compare it whith native english speakers…

1 Like

Thank you very much for sharing! :smiley:

Hello,
Your question is not silly. It is a good one. There is something called accent reduction that can help others understand non-native speakers better. It is based on the stress you put on the words and the rhythm of the language.
Keep practicing and if you study accent reduction, it will help your words sound clearer.
ESL Coach

1 Like