Human and photos!

Around the world exist many beautiful places, and many wonderful things let people love life, and love being a human, such as camera ( photography)…!
Generally we take photos of some things we see it beautiful or attractive.
But the important question is why we take ourselves’s photos?
And
What’s making us take a selfies ?instagram

1 Like

both human and photo could never got separated, humans need photo, and without photo how can human know something.

1 Like

I agree with that
Thanks to pictures, human’s memories will remain immortal
Thanks for your presence here🤗

1 Like

for me i do not like take selfies but others do it becouse they like save memories

2 Likes

Thanks for replying.
I agree

1 Like

Selfies could be because you are alone and you want to remember the place.

2 Likes

Yea, you are right thanks :hugs:

1 Like

we us human we took a lot of pictures in order to keep beautifuls memories alive especially nowdays people are crazy about selfies .
but unfortunately it seems that people are obssesed to put photos in social media rather than live and enjoy moments with family membres or friends .

We should take photos for our memories

Taking pictures in a person’s life is very important ,because it helps him remember past days and helps others to know the destination through these pictures. This is why every person must take a camera when he travels .

1 Like

I like to take photos of various monuments around me. There is a lot of variation in the colours of nature and the monuments. It remains in my memory forever.

1 Like