If you were running a small business with limited funds for information technology, would you consider using cloud computing?

If I was running a small business with limited funds for technology, I would certainly consider using cloud computing. According to business news daily, cloud computing saves businesses time and money by boosting productivity, improving collaboration, and promoting innovation. Cloud computing will reduce costs for my business due to all data being stored over the internet and not all on one server. Also, the risk of losing information stored is less likely due to information being stored on the internet and not a single server. The ability to access the data from any location will allow users to work on tasks whenever they have the opportunity. These reasons alone are why I would consider cloud computing for my business.

Yes, I will use the cloud computing to reduce the cost of running business ,because all the datas are stored on the internet which will protect my business from losing information stored. Its benefit accessibility regardless my location. The world is changing its way of doing business so its imperative i adopt the modern way of running business smoothly.
Thank you.