Introdicing myself

my name is Ronnie Elisha. I am a kenyan. I speak english and swahili fluently

2 Likes

My name is Robel Dibaba from Ethiopia. I can speak Amharic, Oromic and a little English.

1 Like

My name is Soumeya, I’m 38 years old. I live in Algeria and i speak arabic and french fluently. I have an intermediate level in english and i would like to improve it

I am claudene casepe from the phillipines.I am hoping that this company can improve ang english skills.

1 Like

My name is Gauri, I am 20 years old. I live in India and i speak hindi, english and i am learning korean too.

1 Like

I’m Mohammad Abrar ul haq
I’m from India
I can speak english normally bit i want speak fluently without any grammatical corrections

I’m called Derri
I am a Cameroonian
I speak French and English

Hi my name is Kendra, I’m 46 years old. I live in Louisiana I speak English and I am here to further my education.

Hello, my name is Charllote, I’m 24 years old living in the Philippines. I can speak my mother tongue language which is Tagalog and English.

1 Like

Hello, my name is Antoine, I am 53. I am from chad. I am here to learn english as a second language. I hope to meet all of you to improve my speaking and wrinting.

Hi everyone! I am Danielle Dayrita Namocatcat. I am 24 years old. And I am from the Philippines :philippines::heart:

1 Like

Hello I m Khalid . I m 23 age . I m weak in English . I want to fluent my English

Hi how r you.

Greetings, I am Muyiwa Abosede from Maryland USA here to improve myself

Hi there, my name is Edgardo but I normally go by Eddie. I am originally from Texas, but I grew up in Mexico. My first language is Spanish and I have been learning English for about 3 years.

Hi Everyone! I’m Teacher Jeremy from the asia’s beauty pageant powerhouse. I’m currently teaching English in Thailnd.

2 Likes

Hii there I’m alisha from india . My mother tongue is hindi . I want to be fluent in English.

Hi! My name is DeAna. I live in Florida and am here to further my education.

My name is Ahmed salah I am from somalia I speak Somali,Arabic,fluently and English intermidially I Hope to learn English in this web as soon as possible.
Thnk you for your consideration

Hello, This is Dianne I also went here to improve my English vocabulary.

1 Like