Academy Home | Student Dashboard

Introduce myself to everyone

Hi I’m Jenifer Gamet, I lived in Philippines. I can speak little English and fluent in Tagalog. I’m taking English course to improve my English Speaking. Thank you and Have a good day!

7 Likes

Welcome - we hope you enjoy the courses!

1 Like

Hello my name is Moses Ochulayi, I am from nigeria. I enrolled in this study to improve my english, revive my reading and general learning habit

3 Likes

Hello Everyone!
I am Praise Holumidey. I enrolled to this course to add more certification under my belt and of course to improve my English…
Let’s learn together!!

1 Like

Hello everyone! My name is Jovelita Noble, 22 years old from the Philippines! I am here to learn more about the English Language and further improve my skills in speaking and writing.

Happy to meet and learn with you all😊

1 Like

Hi, my name is Mario, iam from Cuba, but i live in Mozambique, i speak Spanish, Portuguesse and a little bit of English.

2 Likes

Hello everyone! My name is Alene. I am from Philippines. I am 26 years old and a full time mom. I enrolled in this course because I want to enhance my English Communication skills and also to gain back my self confidence. I wish you are all in safe state and bigdreams to us! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Good day, I’m Moshood. I’m from Nigeria hence I’m a Nigerian. I live in Lagos, the former capital of the country. It is still apparently serving as the commercial capital. My mother tongue is Yoruba. I speak English too

1 Like

I’m Mary Ann Danao from the Philippines.Im a native Filipino.I can speak and write english but I want to improve my english comprehension.Im fluent in speaking and writting in tagalog

1 Like

Greetings, my name is Wilka i’m from Philippines, although not fluent, I can speak and write both in English and Filipino. I’m here to review some English grammars to improve my communication skills. Have a good day and be safe!

1 Like

Hello everyone ,my name is An .Im from Viet Nam .Today i comento this course to improve my English .Nice to meet you !

1 Like

Hi, i’m Amira, i was born in Italy, but my parents are from Tunisia. I’m 28 and i love rock music.

2 Likes

My name is charfeddine from Tunisia currently I leave in Dubai I learn English because I want to improve my language skills

1 Like

hello amira welcome to discussion forums

Hi. I am Disni so I’m from Sri Lanka. I am studying yet. I was born in 1998.

1 Like

Hello Everyone, I’m Joyce and I live in India. The main reason why I enrolled in this course is to enhance my knowledge and develop new skills that will be useful for me in my daily life and career.

1 Like

Hello everyone!!
My name is Lilika Lisa, i am Indonesian, and i speak indonesia language,
and now i wanna to improve my english in this course…have a nice day!!

1 Like

My name is Vijay. I’m twenty one years old. I come from India.
My nationality is Indian. I can speak hindi and English

1 Like

hi there , my name is Achouak i’m 21 years old , i’m from Algeria and i wanna learn english in this course . And i wanna have a friends from it :blush:

1 Like

My name is Favour. I’m twenty three years old . I live in Nigeria. I enrolled for this study in order to improve my English and to help me in writing

1 Like