Academy Home | Student Dashboard

Introduce myself to everyone

Hi I’m Jenifer Gamet, I lived in Philippines. I can speak little English and fluent in Tagalog. I’m taking English course to improve my English Speaking. Thank you and Have a good day!

4 Likes

Welcome - we hope you enjoy the courses!

1 Like

Hello my name is Moses Ochulayi, I am from nigeria. I enrolled in this study to improve my english, revive my reading and general learning habit

2 Likes

Hello Everyone!
I am Praise Holumidey. I enrolled to this course to add more certification under my belt and of course to improve my English…
Let’s learn together!!

1 Like

Hello everyone! My name is Jovelita Noble, 22 years old from the Philippines! I am here to learn more about the English Language and further improve my skills in speaking and writing.

Happy to meet and learn with you all😊

1 Like

Hi, my name is Mario, iam from Cuba, but i live in Mozambique, i speak Spanish, Portuguesse and a little bit of English.

1 Like

Hello everyone! My name is Alene. I am from Philippines. I am 26 years old and a full time mom. I enrolled in this course because I want to enhance my English Communication skills and also to gain back my self confidence. I wish you are all in safe state and bigdreams to us! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Good day, I’m Moshood. I’m from Nigeria hence I’m a Nigerian. I live in Lagos, the former capital of the country. It is still apparently serving as the commercial capital. My mother tongue is Yoruba. I speak English too

1 Like

I’m Mary Ann Danao from the Philippines.Im a native Filipino.I can speak and write english but I want to improve my english comprehension.Im fluent in speaking and writting in tagalog

1 Like

Greetings, my name is Wilka i’m from Philippines, although not fluent, I can speak and write both in English and Filipino. I’m here to review some English grammars to improve my communication skills. Have a good day and be safe!

1 Like

Hello everyone ,my name is An .Im from Viet Nam .Today i comento this course to improve my English .Nice to meet you !

1 Like

Hi, i’m Amira, i was born in Italy, but my parents are from Tunisia. I’m 28 and i love rock music.

1 Like

My name is charfeddine from Tunisia currently I leave in Dubai I learn English because I want to improve my language skills

hello amira welcome to discussion forums

Hi. I am Disni so I’m from Sri Lanka. I am studying yet. I was born in 1998.

Hello Everyone, I’m Joyce and I live in India. The main reason why I enrolled in this course is to enhance my knowledge and develop new skills that will be useful for me in my daily life and career.

Hello everyone!!
My name is Lilika Lisa, i am Indonesian, and i speak indonesia language,
and now i wanna to improve my english in this course…have a nice day!!