Introduction (say hello)

hello i believe that i am the first one to start this thread.
hi I’m Nadine and i started my first political science ever on Saylor academy and so far i am enjoying it. this will/may help in my GED social science exams when i have finished this course and American history as well. i am so doing the math foundation world math and algebra and college algebra, i have hopes in doing well in my GED and obtaining the credits i would need for college entry (amongst those courses i have mentioned, i have been doing other as well such as pre-college English and computer science 1, when i do the English composition i would know what needs to done. and I’m also doing other courses from here as well :):smile: and i am proud of the courses i have challenged myself.

thanks to the Saylor academy for creating such an awesome and useful learning site.

4 Likes

Hi Nadine!
You are the reason we are here, your progress is fantastic and encourages us greatly.

Thank YOU!

2 Likes

That’s sounds great. We can tell motivation is way up. Where are you planning to transfer your credits?

yes when the time is right. i have a university in mind that uses Saylor academy for their entry-level courses such as college algebra and many others as well. once thing i can tell you, that time will come sooner or later, i am using Saylor academy’s real-world math foundation level to help me with my ged and use parts of the history courses as well from there sister site as well as this one. i use other websites as well but i use saylor more as they more course structure and forums like this one

That’s awesome, Nadine!

1 Like