Academy Home | Student Dashboard

Introductions

Hi everybody;
I am Malek from Kabylia (North of Africa ). And I’m Happy to join the community

3 Likes

Hi Every one, my name is Hadiza Isyaku, am 27yrs old, am Nigerian and a novel writer.
I was joined saylor academy to improve my English, because I want my novels to cross over the world, and also I want know more about bussiness administration.

Nice to meet you all.

2 Likes

welcome to the best learning platform ever, my name is Nadine and I am a computer scientist at saylor academy. I hope you enjoy your studies here at saylor academy.

2 Likes

Hello ; Thank You So Much
By the Way My Name is FatimaZahra i’m From Morocco

2 Likes

hi, i am sandra Mendo , i am a cameronian and i speak french and a little english.
thank you

2 Likes

Hey my name is Tony. I’m a poet and business man. I enjoy learning new things and thriving at whats important. A pleasure to meet you all. :blush:

2 Likes

welcome Tony

2 Likes

hi guys , this is arivan from srilanka. I’ve just got to know about this forum. i don’t know about this forum that much. i hope that i can develop myself here.

2 Likes

hallo
my name is salma
i 'am from morroco
i speak frensch,arbic and deutsch

4 Likes

Hi am benita am 26 years old am from Nigeria I speak English and am so delightful to be here thanks !! Am studying public relationsSnapchat-1667892479|247x500

2 Likes

Hi there, my name is Johnny and I’m very happy to be here.

2 Likes

Hey Jeff, I’m just a newbie here, taking a course on professional writing. It is great to be here, learning and co-learning with other students. Oooops…Apologies ! I am Daniel Toluwani by name. :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome Daniel! We are very happy to have you join the Academy! Good luck in your courses!

my name’s fatima i am new here i am looking to learning as much as i can

3 Likes

Welcome Fatima! We are very happy to have you join the Academy! Good luck in your courses!

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Sophia and I am new to the course Introduction to statistics. By the way, I am 49 years old! Never too old to learn hey? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello! I Am learning more so I can do more and be more!

2 Likes

Hello everyone I am Alcazier Alfad.
I live in Manila Philippines.
I am Filipino
My purpose here to learn English because I want to develop and improve my English communication skills.
And also I want to know and have friends here tank you.

2 Likes

hello everyone i am chaima from algeria
i am 22 years old
i am a dentistery student
am so excited to take different courses
wich u all the best guys

2 Likes

Hi! My name is Sreyneang. I’m 19 years old and I’m from Cambodia. My teacher introduced saylor.org to me and my classmates. I’m very happy to join Saylor Academe. I study year2 at university. My hobbies are listen to music, watch variety show and vlogs. I like kpop music. My favorite group is EXO. I want to speak English fluently and I want to know how to speak Japanese.

2 Likes