Introductions

Hello,

This is the first time I’m taking a computer science course. It’s pretty good.

Hello everyone
I’m Peace from Nigeria and I’m seventeen years old. I’m currently studying prosthetics and orthotics and I’m in my third year. I came across Saylor Academy online and I decided to go through it and I like it. I applied yesterday for professional development and I’ll need all the help I can get.
Thanks to everyone at Saylor Academy for this opportunity.

Hey everyone!, new guy here. My name is Antonio-Osa, from Equatorial Guinea (yeah… google that!!!). So I’m more of an IT person but felt that my knowledge in that area could be useful in becoming a great Public Relations practitioner.
So far so good, all credits to the Saylor academy, good job, great vision providing everyone with this opportunity.
I’m definitely going for it, so see you around.
Thanks!!!

In an age of social media and online expression, just about any employee, entrepreneur, or public servant is involved in public relations in one way or another – best to arm oneself with knowledge!

Hello
My name nsengiyumva sebastien and very happy to join this discussion group
Thanks

Hello everyone,

Am Daniel Alaga from Nigeria. I am please to be part of Saylor academy and look forward to do great things with the wonderful people on here . Remain blessed beautiful people.

I am nsengiyumva sebastien and i ma very happy to share with you the discussion.

Hello I am Atinuke Bashorun , just joined saylor.org today and starting on Computer science . Am sure am going to like it in here. Thanks

Welcome all!

Hello! I’m Kat, and I’m looking to re-invent the wheel. I had to leave my dream job for health reasons, but I think with a little extra education under my belt I can create something wonderful.

I think so, too. Welcome!

2 posts were split to a new topic: Question CS101 Unit 5.3 The ‘Switch’ Statement

hello everybody, My name is Badr Farghali, I’m from Morocco, in North Africa. I am a new member of Saylor Academy,

Hello! My name is Laura Anema and I live in beautiful Colorado. I am 50 years old and taking this class so I write a great research paper.

Hello! Great to “meet” you Elizabeth!

How have you been finding the courses so far?

Welcome! We hope you enjoy the courses!

Hello. I’m studying math… All of them. :smiley: Please to meet you.

Hello team,

I am Dickson from Zimbabwe very much willing to share and learn new things. Hopefully this platform will be the best ever.

Anthony Boadi is my name. I am a Ghanaian from Ghana West of Africa. Teaching is my greatest profession which I ply daily. I hold a BSc in Administration (Marketing Option). In Saylor Academy, I am reading the course Human Resource Management., I am 52 years old.

Welcome to Saylor!