Introductions

Thank you!!

This line
The part ‘= -34.569’ mean that ‘value’ has been defined to be the number -34.569.
should be this:
The part ‘= -34.569’ means that ‘value’ has been defined to be the number -34.569.

I am Jeanne Smith and I am a mixed media artist.

Welcome Jeanne!

hi my name is mounir i am from morocco.

Hi my name is ahmed ya not popular in america but it is a good one here in tunisia
The programme of education here sucks because It depend on French language and I hate french because I am not good at it but I love english and I am very good at it so you know I just wanna leave the country and go for a better place

Welcome @mounir80 - we hope you enjoy the courses!

Welcome @ahmed_zrelli - we hope you find some courses here that are helpful toward your educational goals.

Welcome aboard! It’s so easy for mature individuals!

Hello,

My name is Sonja. I am glad of this opportunity to learn:) Thank You

Hello Sonja,
You are welcome

Welcome @joliso183- we hope you find some courses to be useful in meeting your education goals!

Hello, My name is Aaron

Hello I am Shajuana Ransom. I am 33yrs old. I attend The University of Memphis and I am a Psychology major.

Welcome @sransom! hope you find some courses useful and happy to have another University of Memphis student join our community!

Hello Aaron - Welcome to Saylor Academy and our Discourse forum, which is our official student community platform. We hope you find some courses useful toward your educational goals.

Hellow my names is Avitus Leonard am from Tanzania am very happy to join in this academy my God bless that

Welcome Avitus!!

Hello, My name is Danielle, and I am new to the forums but not to Saylor. I hope to enhance my learning experience by participating here with other students and hopefully help others in the future.

Welcome Danielle!