Introductions

Hello everyone, I’m new here and I’m trying this out. Can anyone tell me about how the exams are conducted?

2 Likes

Hello, my name’s Nate. I started the professional writing course some weeks ago. Anyone here who’s also studying the same thing ?

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’m a homeschool parent of a soon to be high schooler. Can anyone tell me if this is the right place to be and if so what recommended math’s should my 9th grader be taking this year through the 12th grade. If this isn’t the right place to be I need to know ASAP, as I’m preparing his courses and schedule as I type.

1 Like

Hello! We hope we have some courses that can help you and many homeschool parents use our courses. However, we are not homeschool experts.

I suggest going to a site like https://homeschoolingforcollegecredit.com/ and finding out from them which of our courses can help you and where else you may need to look for more.

1 Like

Hello I am a newbie here.

1 Like

Welcome @saraluck9090 - we hope you find some courses useful to help you meet your goals!!

Hi everyone,
I,m Susan from Dar es salaam Tanzania aged 28, i have been studying Business Administration on Saylor.org but i get stuck when i need to be in a group discussion with people studying similar course. Is there a way that Saylor.org can set group discussion for people taking a particular course despite the courses being self-timed. This will increase keeness and participation. I believe it can be done, need study mates.

Thank You!

1 Like

hello, @suekanje my name is Nadine. the group discussions are related to your choice of study. as you are studying business administration your focus will be with business studies, i am currently doing computer science I. so my discussion group area would be with computer science. if you are chemistry you will go to the chemistry discussion forum same goes for math. look for your specific area in business administration and there you go. i am sure @sean or the other staff members will correct me if i am wrong.

2 Likes

Hi
My name’s Elgoot Abdullah ,am from Sudan.i am a lawyer,I am happy,normal,stable person,I love learning and traveling.
I join saylor academy to improve my English language,and I hope I can make it.

1 Like

welcome @elgoot you have come to the right place to improve on your English. Saylor Academy is a wonderful place to learn. I have been here since 2017 only just recently i have been coming here on a regular basis to earn credits in computer science. i know for a fact that you will enjoy it here, but just be prepared for a lot of reading and writing.

my story is to earn credits towards a degree such as a bachelor degree in computer science. my goal is to graduate with flying colors when i start my advanced learning journey.

1 Like

Hi , My name is Musa , I’m from Sudan , I’m 23 years old , My nationality is Sudanese , I can speak Arabic and a little English .

1 Like

Hello…I’m Tricia.
First time here at Saylor Academy and very expectant. :blush:

1 Like

Hi everybody,
My name is Mokrane Hennoun, I’am from Algeria. I’am 43 years old. I speak arabic and french, and a little bit of english. I expect to improuve it with you. thank’s for all.

1 Like

Hey everyone, I don’t know if I’m doing this right or not. I’m really not familiar with this discussion forum or even taking a class. My name is Sherria, and as you can see I’m new to this type of thing. I’m hoping to meet some great, patient and helpful people. Any advice you would like to give, I will truly appreciate it. Good luck to everyone. We are all going to do great!!

1 Like

Hi
My name is Noha , I live in Egypt. And this is my last year at university.
Wish you luck :yellow_heart:

1 Like