Let's go on Webquest

1. Mobile apps now become very popular because many of us use them for different areas (personal, professional).

2.I learned many words and increased my vocabulary.

3.“emotion regulation” managing negative emotions, such as feeling mad, sad, and disappointed.

2 Likes

Let’s Go on a WebQuest!

What did I learn about mobile apps?
I learned that mobile apps are very productive are used as assistants to calendar, email, contacts, etc. Also can improve the learning in children and many students too.

How did my English improve by completing this webquest?
My english improved through the read the three articles and to the finding new words unknown for me.

What new words did I learn (use context clues or a dictionary to find the meaning of new words)?
The words that I learned are:
(Allow): give (someone) permission to do something.
(Engagement): a formal agreement to get married. to do something or go somewhere at a fixed time.
(Purchase): acquire (something) by paying for it; buy. a hold or position on something for applying power advantageously, or the advantage gained by such application.
(Enhance): intensify, increase, or further improve the quality, value, or extent of.

I learn about how we can use apps on my own personal life.
My English can be improved with new words and let me write new phrases with these
Constraints: ▸ noun: the act of constraining; the threat or use of force to control the thoughts or behavior of others
▸ noun: the state of being physically constrained
▸ noun: a device that retards something’s motion

Worthwhile:adjective

if something is worthwhile, it is worth the time, money, or effort that you spend on it
more…

Let’s Go on a WebQuest!

1. What did I learn about mobile apps?
ANSWER: I learned that mobile app is a computer program or software application designed to run on a mobile device such as a phone, tablet, or watch. It is originally designed for productivity assistance but later on various apps were developed to cater the consumers’ various demands. I also learned that mobiles apps can be a great tool used for learning with the development of these educational mobile apps which are accessible to the people in various platforms.

2. How did my English improve by completing this webquest?
ANSWER: Upon completing this webquest, my English improved through reading various materials containing new vocabulary words. The tasks helped me to build a stronger vocabulary by getting to know these terms that are new to me.

3. What new words did I learn (use context clues or a dictionary to find the meaning of new words)?
ANSWER: I learned some new words such as astounding, implication, prevalent, provisioning, infringement, and app wrapping.

astounding means amazing
implication refers to something implied like being said indirectly
prevalent is defined as generally or widely accepted, practiced, or favored
provisioning means to supply with needed materials such as food
infringement refers to violation
app wrapping is the process of applying a management layer to a mobile app without requiring any changes to the underlying application

1 Like

i learned that mobile apps are web-based programs that expand mobile’s fonctions and it became a learning tool that save time and money with long term benefits.
reading the articles improved my English and i learned a lot of information along with new words
the new words i learned are :
enhances =reinforce
intertwined = twist
astounding = stunning

1. I learned that the profit from mobile app is split between the distribution platform and the creator of the app.
  2. I don’t think it contribute very much.
  3. I learned a new word ‘intertwine’ , which means ‘to unite by twisting together’.

I gain more words through mobile app and discover the meaning of it.

Mobile apps are great ways of making learnig fun and engaging even at home. Because of this webquest, I learned new terms related to mobile apps such as location-based services, mobile operating system, etc.

In this section, I learn several thing about Mobile Apps. They are software apps intended for smartphone, they can be downloaded freely or with cost, from application distributor platforms, like App Store ios or google play store. Mobile Apps are sued more and more in worldwide in different areas like : healthcare, education, leisure, industrial activities, tertiary activities …etc.

By reading this web-resource, i learn how to focus on important ideas and i learn new words and expressions.

I found several word that i don’t understand, like : intended, bundle, attuned, astounding, tough, promote.

• intended: intende (v) : planned and meant.
  • attuned : attune (v) : awre,
  • tough : strong enough to withstand adverse conditions, rough. Exp: (Roger Federer will says after tennis match : The match was tough against Nadal)