LiDA102: Citizenship

Please share your personal description of “Digital citizenship” by posting a comment on the course forum. It will be interesting to see what members of our learning community think. For example:

• For me, digital citizenship is …

Source Resource: https://learn.saylor.org/mod/page/view.php?id=19572

Digital citizenship in my personal view simply means how you present yourself online, and to the world at large, in an extremely digital landscape, in the real world and online, in various formats, and within various applications (apps) and on social media.

For me, Digital Citizenship is a form digital socialization that involves human interaction and collaboration through technology that everyone must take a responsibility for choosing appropriate platforms engaging human society.

Digital citizenship is the way in which you show yourself on the internet, or on any social websites, following the rules, and not offending, or hurting anyone.

For me, digital citizenship is engaging with each other online to create better lifestyles, solve problems, and make each other’s lives just a little bit better.